Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72

Thread: EVO coilover kit help

  1. #11
    Caught the Bug jtwopark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Seoul, Los Angeles
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    I could not imagine how this thread went in the middle....
    Btw, EVO is not answering my request... now at least 3 weeks gone. But I dont mind although I hate it, thats how it goes I guess.
    So I am spending my money any other way

    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Aggression from “lack of” has to go somewhere! Haha

    Plus companies would pump out parts faster if they didn’t have people calling them all the time for a simple lift kit! Just saying!

  2. #12
    Fresh Catch JL_John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    I could not imagine how this thread went in the middle....
    Btw, EVO is not answering my request... now at least 3 weeks gone. But I dont mind although I hate it, thats how it goes I guess.
    So I am spending my money any other way

    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    What was your request from EVO?


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JL_John View Post
    I've installed the kit and your cut lines look right. Cutting the shock towers is more scary than difficult - did mine with a sawzall and fresh blade but take your time and mark the line well. As far as pointers, if your running short arms install the lower limit strap bracket on the rear axle before you install the shocks or you'll be removing them to install the straps.
    Does that mean you ditched the Metalcloak lift? How is the new look?
    His: 2015 JKUR

    Hers: 2018 JLUR

  4. #14
    Fresh Catch JL_John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdofmemi View Post
    Does that mean you ditched the Metalcloak lift? How is the new look?
    Still have the control arms but everything else is gone. Will swap out arms when I get the long arm kit installed. Super happy with the change. Not the best pics

    IMG_1268.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #15
    Caught the Bug jtwopark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Seoul, Los Angeles
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by JL_John View Post
    Still have the control arms but everything else is gone. Will swap out arms when I get the long arm kit installed. Super happy with the change. Not the best pics

    IMG_1268.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Looks good!! Great looking rig too!!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #16
    Hooked DavidDJL69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    108
    Those are some nice, bad-ass wheels! Nice build.


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #17
    Caught the Bug jtwopark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Seoul, Los Angeles
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by jtwopark View Post
    Looks good!! Great looking rig too!!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Who’s rear bumper are you running JL_John


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #18
    Fresh Catch JL_John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by jtwopark View Post
    Who’s rear bumper are you running JL_John


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Motobilt bumper with Evo tire carrier.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JL_John View Post
    Still have the control arms but everything else is gone. Will swap out arms when I get the long arm kit installed. Super happy with the change. Not the best pics

    IMG_1268.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Nice. I like the new look.

    Look forward to getting out with you again.
    His: 2015 JKUR

    Hers: 2018 JLUR

  10. #20
    Been Around the Block MrGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by JL_John View Post
    What was your request from EVO?


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I asked about shipping and a quote for the Bomber Rockers to me since I like them and parts and dealers are very rare here in Germany. Was a mail due to time zones, seemed easy for me to handle this

    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •