Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
You need a chambered no-loss pressure gauge/charging manifold. King and Fox make some, Poly Performance makes one. You can also find them on eBay.

Attachment 11909

Attachment 11910
Iíll go to King next week and pick one up. Maybe stop by ore as well if I canít sort this thing out . I really appreciate everyoneís input! A lot better experience than the first part of this thread for sure. I owe you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app