EVO coilover kit help

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Something don't look right. With the weight of the Jeep on my coilovers, I've got at least an inch of threads covered by my slider. The timing rings that you circled should be set much lower. This is my driver's rear. My coil nut is down 1.25", and my timing rings are 0.75" above my slider.

20190611_232050-768x1024.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
jtwopark - I was just looking at this picture were you stated that the reservoir decal was upside down.

IMG_5057.JPG

You didn't by any chance mistakenly install the front COs on the rear and vise versa? If my fronts were on the rear, my decal would also be upside down. Just checking, because they do have different spring rates.

jtwopark

jtwopark - I was just looking at this picture were you stated that the reservoir decal was upside down.

View attachment 11657

You didn't by any chance mistakenly install the front COs on the rear and vise versa? If my fronts were on the rear, my decal would also be upside down. Just checking, because they do have different spring rates.

I started on the rear install because they shipped out the rear first and then a week later my front kits came in

Who knows, Evo sent out stuff missing little things here and there

First time building a Jeep so couldn’t tell yah? How would I be able to tell?

I don’t want to call the company and bug them about some stupid thing either

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

jtwopark

My rear ended is uber high!! Compared to the front....maybe the packaging was switched? Are the coilovers the same length? Never really thought to double check if the coilovers were for the front or rear. Just went off the sticker on the boxes

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I can't see the markings on my top springs at this moment, however here are pictures of the markings on the lower springs.

FRONT LOWER SPRINGS
20190612_005205-1024x1024.jpg

REAR LOWER SPRINGS
20190612_005145-1024x1024.jpg