2019 Rubicon 2dr uconnect issue

CuJO69

So we just picked up our ordered rubi last nt. Got built on Wednesday and delivered to dealer Thursday. Everything working ok. Today plugged in usb for carplay and uconnect is just cycling screens from one to another. I thought this issue found back in Feb would have been fixed by now. Now its back to dealer time. Ughh!

CuJO69

Update

So for those of you that have a display that looks like gremlins are controlling the screen and switching between apps. Its a software bug and the dealer won't be able to repair until fall. It so happens that at a certain outside temp the screen goes nuts. I was lucky and had a friend at FCA that installed the update for me and it works fine now.

s2ramz

My ‘19 JLUR is not flickering but the Uconnect xm guardian is not connecting to phone

Got my ‘19 JLUR early this month its got 521 miles so far. Three weeks later of fun driving, my uconnect xm guardian stopped working. Uconnect app on the phone kept coming back with failed results like start, unlock, location etc.. SOS button also stopped working. Uconnect people are out of options to help but suggested to take the jeep to the dealer. Dealer calls back today, we don’t know how to fix it, we will send the issue to Chrysler and will let me know. Anyone has this happened to their JLUR?🤷🏻*♂️ Jeep drives perfect btw just that Uconnect issue.