Damage knuckle

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, maybe I'm mistaken but it looks like it's being used now. That being said, maybe as a spare but I'm not sure I'd want to run it as a daily.

josorzo73

Well, maybe I'm mistaken but it looks like it's being used now. That being said, maybe as a spare but I'm not sure I'd want to run it as a daily.

It happened last week at gold mountain big bear . The truck is parked for now. I was just trying to hold off for now till aftermarket stuff starts coming out. The dealer is $600 for the knuckle and $500 shaft . I guess I will have to buy new one ...lol
Eddy is it hard to swap the knuckle ?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It happened last week at gold mountain big bear . The truck is parked for now. I was just trying to hold off for now till aftermarket stuff starts coming out. The dealer is $600 for the knuckle and $500 shaft . I guess I will have to buy new one ...lol
Eddy is it hard to swap the knuckle ?

Just like changing out ball joints. Not too bad if you have the right ball joint press and adapter. You should be able to rent both for free at Autozone.

As far as aftermarket stuff goes. I'll be surprised if we see anything by next year.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass