Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 121

Thread: Modified Jeep Gladiator Sightings- Jeep Gladiator Modifications

  1. #11
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,125
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    And sadly, I see that Fab Fours got their hands on one.

    RIP Jeep Gladiator; it was nice seeing you in a somewhat normal form before you were plundered, violated, and ravished
    I think I just shed a tear for that poor Gladiator.

  2. #12
    Knows a Thing or Two MrGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    500
    Fab really does weird stuff, poor gladiator. Reminds me of these monstrous mud trucks people seem to love for mudding.
    And why is anyone selling a gladiator with 124 miles on the odo after chaning the wheels....

    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

  3. #13

  4. #14
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    766
    35s are just a big small


    2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

  5. #15
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    35s are just a big small


    2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1
    Us guys with 35s are quite content. No need to over-compensate.

  6. #16
    Been Around the Block tallguy26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Us guys with 35s are quite content. No need to over-compensate.
    I want 37s but may have to go with 35s to fit mine in the garage

    Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #17
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,040
    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy26 View Post
    I want 37s but may have to go with 35s to fit mine in the garage

    Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I definitely want 37s but we love the performance of the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs in the snow and the biggest they make is 35s. We'll be doing those for sure. If they made a 37, no doubt that we would do that.

  8. #18
    35s just look like they should have come from the factory that way. Is that one lifted as well?

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #19
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRubi19 View Post
    35s just look like they should have come from the factory that way. Is that one lifted as well?

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2 Mopar lift, 35 ridge grapplers $75k price tag


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #20
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,040
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRubi19 View Post
    35s just look like they should have come from the factory that way. Is that one lifted as well?

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by JKJKJKJLJL View Post
    2 Mopar lift, 35 ridge grapplers $75k price tag


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    We're getting a Sport S with max tow so we can separate the inner fenders. Hoping no lift and 35s will look decent. If not, we'll bump it up. 35s don't look too bad on these. Too bad the EPA tells manufacturers that they can't play ball with 35s from factory. Fucking tree huggers.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •