Modified Jeep Gladiator Sightings- Jeep Gladiator Modifications

JTCO

Meme King
Well, that makes the decision easier, don't like that at all!.............I'll stick with a Hard Top!

I don't blame you. Looks like shit. I also didn't want to finance a hard top that I can buy anytime after the purchase if we decide to go that way afterall. If the soft top ends up being easy to remove and we stick with it, I'll do a write up on removing it from the truck.

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
I don't blame you. Looks like shit. I also didn't want to finance a hard top that I can buy anytime after the purchase if we decide to go that way afterall. If the soft top ends up being easy to remove and we stick with it, I'll do a write up on removing it from the truck.

I almost went with the soft top but in reality, I don’t see myself messing with it enough. Plus I think the hardtop looks better. Might do the sun rider if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Not sure of the lift or tire specs on this Overland but the stance looks great IMO. I'm not too crazy about the wheel design, but other than that, I love it. I'm guessing 35s.

IMG_20190520_192002_213.jpg

IMG_20190520_191941_461.jpg

IMG_20190520_191927_158.jpg

Brute

Not sure of the lift or tire specs on this Overland but the stance looks great IMO. I'm not too crazy about the wheel design, but other than that, I love it. I'm guessing 35s.

View attachment 11258

View attachment 11259

View attachment 11260

I was originally leaning towards blue...but the billet silver is growing on me...as well Gobi. I still think it looks better on 37’s...but after going to 40’s on Brute, I’m convinced that is the best choice...