Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 110

Thread: Modified Jeep Gladiator Sightings- Jeep Gladiator Modifications

  1. #41
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Well, that makes the decision easier, don't like that at all!.............I'll stick with a Hard Top!
    I don't blame you. Looks like shit. I also didn't want to finance a hard top that I can buy anytime after the purchase if we decide to go that way afterall. If the soft top ends up being easy to remove and we stick with it, I'll do a write up on removing it from the truck.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I don't blame you. Looks like shit. I also didn't want to finance a hard top that I can buy anytime after the purchase if we decide to go that way afterall. If the soft top ends up being easy to remove and we stick with it, I'll do a write up on removing it from the truck.
    I almost went with the soft top but in reality, I donít see myself messing with it enough. Plus I think the hardtop looks better. Might do the sun rider if anything.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #43

    Modified Jeep Gladiator Sightings- Jeep Gladiator Modifications

    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Gladiator Overland with 2 inch lift on 24 inch wheels. 37 inch tires.

    Attachment 11236
    Yuck. The huge rims look terrible.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,360
    Not sure of the lift or tire specs on this Overland but the stance looks great IMO. I'm not too crazy about the wheel design, but other than that, I love it. I'm guessing 35s.

    IMG_20190520_192002_213.jpg

    IMG_20190520_191941_461.jpg

    IMG_20190520_191927_158.jpg

  5. #45
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,360

  6. #46
    Been Around the Block drhcobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    330
    That on looks pretty good


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #47
    Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,389
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Here's a beauty. Black JTR on a Mopar 2.5 inch kit with 37s.

    c6bd44d8a51702b344b7897567df1d24.jpg
    I can see myself rolling to Home Depot in that.

  8. #48
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Here it is being driven with no top and no doors. This truck looks sweet naked!

    Attachment 11237

    Attachment 11238
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZYryyA28go


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  9. #49
    Caught the Bug Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Not sure of the lift or tire specs on this Overland but the stance looks great IMO. I'm not too crazy about the wheel design, but other than that, I love it. I'm guessing 35s.

    IMG_20190520_192002_213.jpg

    IMG_20190520_191941_461.jpg

    IMG_20190520_191927_158.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I was originally leaning towards blue...but the billet silver is growing on me...as well Gobi. I still think it looks better on 37ís...but after going to 40ís on Brute, Iím convinced that is the best choice...

  10. #50
    Hooked GCM 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Here's a beauty. Black JTR on a Mopar 2.5 inch kit with 37s.

    IMG_20190520_192943_470.jpg
    Wow, that does look really good. Are those factory beadlocks, or aftermarket? Or are they simulated beadlocks. Either way, cool looking set up.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •