Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : Jeep Find Your Freedom Gladiator Contest Submission - DIRECTOR'S CUT

VIDEO : Jeep Find Your Freedom Gladiator Contest Submission - DIRECTOR'S CUT

For those of you who’ve been wondering, the answer is YES, Cindy and I will be getting a brand new, 2020 Jeep JT Gladiator. In fact, we actually placed an order for one of the special, Launch Editions and because of it, we were eligible to enter into the JeepFindYourFreedom.com contest. Essentially, we were given the chance to submit a short video that explained what we would do with our new Gladiator if we got paid $100,000 and took a year off of work. The only catch was, the video could only be 60-75 seconds long and the one we wanted to submit, ran just a bit long. Of course, we were able to edit things down and make it work but we thought you might appreciate seeing what our original director's cut would have looked like in all it's 105 second glory. We hope you enjoy.

To Jeep, Cindy and I would like to thank you for giving us a chance to enter your awesome contest. And, to the other 4,189 people who did the same – we sincerely wish you the best of luck!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Good luck. Hope you get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Such an awesome contest! Best of luck to you and Cindy - The videos of this adventure would be epic!

Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post
    Such an awesome contest! Best of luck to you and Cindy - The videos of this adventure would be epic!
    Thank you. It really is a great contest. I can hardly believe Jeep is doing it.

That came out really good. Nice touches with the history clips and info. Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That came out really good. Nice touches with the history clips and info. Very cool.
    Thank you. The clips were from a previous trip that we did years ago but never made a video out of. Glad you enjoyed it

Caught the Bug
    Good luck Eddie - really hope you all win so we can see more of your awesome videos from the trip!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block tallguy26's Avatar
    Good luck Eddie. Love the OG gladiator.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Hooked
    Great show and you deserve to win !

Good luck EDDIE !

JIMBO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast