Wave from Kansas 🤙

Rumblebee3

Hey y'all... I'm Randy. I'm on the WAYALIFE forum also and figured it was about time to join this side too even though I only have a JK. It's just my daughter and I(and my lovely girlfriend)

I have a 2008 JKUR on 37's and 2004 RAM 1500 Rumble Bee edition on 40's as well.... Hence the name. I was going to change my screen name over here on this forum...but decided to just keep things simple between both forms.

Look forward to reading and hopefully contributing some even though I don't have a JL yet or for the foreseeable future (gotta have the cash for that [emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383])... But I already have several buddies that have JL's. They have questions and hopefully I'll have answers and I'll be able to turn them on to this forum as well.

IMG_20190427_150301827_TOP.jpegIMG_20190420_122749567.jpegIMG_20190410_173821879.jpegFB_IMG_1553519796822.jpegIMG_20190324_131836485.jpeg

Sent from my XT1585 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Thank you!

Here ya go..... And sadly it might be for sale soon so feel free to shoot me an offer as well LOL (the financial aftermath of divorce is lovely LOL 🤦)

View attachment 10894

That's pretty cool! Hopefully you don't have to let it go. Unfortunately I will be unable to make an offer, because I'm dealing with the financial aftermath of EVO MFG. Lol!

Rumblebee3

That's pretty cool! Hopefully you don't have to let it go. Unfortunately I will be unable to make an offer, because I'm dealing with the financial aftermath of EVO MFG. Lol!
Thank you! Yeah I hope I don't either.....and I was totally kidding about making me an offer!!!! I hope you know that, guess I should have made that clear hahaha

Ahhhh Yes....the EVO aftermath it's something I'm all too familiar with 🤣

Ski

Hey Randy, glad to see my buddy from Kansas on here as you are the one that turned me on to Way of Life and these forums. Definitely learning a lot thanks to these guys on the forum and Eddie and Cindy's videos! Super pumped and can't wait to get my first Jeep!

Ski (Dale Swiderski)

Rumblebee3

Hey Randy, glad to see my buddy from Kansas on here as you are the one that turned me on to Way of Life and these forums. Definitely learning a lot thanks to these guys on the forum and Eddie and Cindy's videos! Super pumped and can't wait to get my first Jeep!

Ski (Dale Swiderski)
Thank you man! Glad to have you on board!!!! There's tons to learn and all kinds of fun stuff to keep entertained LOL so when are you getting that new JL!