Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Are there any aftermarket knuckles for the JL rubicon ?

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch josorzo73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    santa clarita
    Posts
    13

    Are there any aftermarket knuckles for the JL rubicon ?

    Hi there, does anybody have or know about stock or aftermarket knuckles for rubicon JL?
    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #2
    Been Around the Block Rgk401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by josorzo73 View Post
    Hi there, does anybody have or know about stock or aftermarket knuckles for rubicon JL?
    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I think rcv is making some or made some that they testing out. I donít think there on the market yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #3
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,840
    Just looking to waste some money or is there a reason?


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  4. #4
    Fresh Catch josorzo73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    santa clarita
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Just looking to waste some money or is there a reason?


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Broke axle and damage my knuckle, Iím just not sure if the knuckle is useable still or I just should be a new one.
    Hereís the pic. What u think ? IMG_1071.JPG052E38CA-1BF5-45CE-AA55-E2422F115D70.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Fresh Catch josorzo73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    santa clarita
    Posts
    13
    [QUOTE=wayoflife;47520]Unfortunately, at this point and time, OE is the only option you have.[/
    Would you chance the knuckle of keep running it till something else comes along?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #7
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    6,800
    [QUOTE=josorzo73;47522]
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Unfortunately, at this point and time, OE is the only option you have.[/
    Would you chance the knuckle of keep running it till something else comes along?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    If it were me, I would order a replacement, run what you have until it comes in and then change it out as soon as you get it.

  8. #8
    Fresh Catch josorzo73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    santa clarita
    Posts
    13
    Yeah. Thanks for your help.
    I really enjoy you videos bro , great work.
    Thanks again.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #9
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    6,800
    Quote Originally Posted by josorzo73 View Post
    Yeah. Thanks for your help.
    I really enjoy you videos bro , great work.
    Thanks again.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Glad to hear it.

    I know it sucks to have to spend money on OE parts but get it done and get back out on the trail safely

  10. #10
    Been Around the Block MrGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    395
    Uhhh, looks pretty beaten up. I would also exchange it. OE is always a secure option. Had 3 pairs of front brake calipers on my YJ, all garbage that didnt last a year without the piston getting stuck. Then mopar, all fine for now about 5 years

    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •