Who's Selling Their JK to get a JL?

Iceman47

Can't Wait

We have a 2012 Sport and can't wait for the pricing and options to be released to get a new Rubicon. Even my wife is excited, she gets to pick the color.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We have a 2012 Sport and can't wait for the pricing and options to be released to get a new Rubicon. Even my wife is excited, she gets to pick the color.

Some pricing info has been released today and more should be coming soon. :yup:

RMC2

I'm on the fence. I love the JL, minus the front turn signals. The rubicon sounds like a really nice upgrade.

But, I took a big hit trading my 09 (that I only had a year) for my 13. Both JKUR. I fear I would be looking at another $20k for the difference to a JLUR.

Kinda like LEON, Cancer played a role in both JKs. Bought the 09 while fighting stage IV colon cancer with less than a 10% chance, because.... And then got the 13 because I won. So I am way ahead already.

Congratulations to Leon, a fellow survivor.

Last edited:

Tank

Oh oh oh me, me, me!

All done but delivery. I just sold my JK this week and am in a rental car until the JL I ordered on December 1 from Koon’s in Tyson’s Corner is built and shipped. I’m praying they won’t put mine into storage after they build it... Being a new model, God only knows when they will release the new trucks.

13_gecko_rubi

All done but delivery. I just sold my JK this week and am in a rental car until the JL I ordered on December 1 from Koon’s in Tyson’s Corner is built and shipped. I’m praying they won’t put mine into storage after they build it... Being a new model, God only knows when they will release the new trucks.

If you ordered it December first I bet it’s built mid to late Jan and should be shipped not put in storage.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Tank

D1

It’s been in D1 status since December 4... if that means anything. Hoping, hoping, hoping for fast turnaround.

Tank

Yup

Yeah, so now I would like to change from billet silver to sting gray. I’m wondering if they’ll allow it if I roll around on the floor and cry...

13_gecko_rubi

Yeah, so now I would like to change from billet silver to sting gray. I’m wondering if they’ll allow it if I roll around on the floor and cry...
Once it's scheduled you cannot make changed unless your dealership calls the area sales manager. Bank on 2 weeks plus delay if you do. But better to get what you want.

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Once it's scheduled you cannot make changed unless your dealership calls the area sales manager. Bank on 2 weeks plus delay if you do. But better to get what you want.

Sent via....

That's good to know, thanks for posting that up. I might know of someone else who'd like to make some changes if it's possible. I'll be sure to let him know :yup:

Jeeeep

every time I think - yeah I'd sell this JK for a JL but then I stand back and look at all the work I've got in it and think no, I'll keep it. It's anemic but it's still fun to drive and gets the job done.

I've had a couple of very fair offers but it goes back to starting over and all...

but then I think...well, I could sell it, put a decent down to keep a new payment low and use the rest to do a new build...

but then I stand back and look at all the work I've got into it and think.....

it's a damn roller coaster ride I can't get off of! :cheesy:

Once they hit the dealer showroom I'll be looking :crazyeyes: