Who's Selling Their JK to get a JL?

JTCO

Meme King
I sold my JK to buy a Charger Hellcat. JK was paid for, sold it for over $70k and bought my Charger outright. Had full intent at the time to buy a JL as my next Jeep, and still do. Really want a Rubicon with the Eco Diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fuck. And I thought real estate was lucrative.

On another note, I really need to stop drinking and reading this thread or I'm going to be making some unnecessary (but fun) financial decisions soon.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I won’t sell mine being that it was the first jeep that I have owned. I have driven them for years in the past and grew up with some DJ’s and my mom had an XJ at one point. I might add a JL to the garage though. Need to find that extra space in the two car though since there is two JK’s in there now. :crazyeyes:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
We’ll be buying a Grand Cherokee for the wife, before anything else. I initially said no, to the JL, but now I’m a maybe. It won’t be soon, though. I’m going to hang around here and watch and read everything about it.

benatc1

Little different but My plan is to buy an inexpensive JK to build up and have that to wheel and fun, then in 2 maybe 3 years get a JL and slowly bring that along. Want to start building a stable of Jeeps.

JTCO

Meme King

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Little different but My plan is to buy an inexpensive JK to build up and have that to wheel and fun, then in 2 maybe 3 years get a JL and slowly bring that along. Want to start building a stable of Jeeps.

Jeepfan has one for sale too. Needs some work and maintenance from previous owner I think but overall okay condition.

benatc1

I wish I was ready to buy!

Jeepfan has one for sale too. Needs some work and maintenance from previous owner I think but overall okay condition.

Haha, it would be a tough standard to maintain! if nothing else I know that thing will be clean as a whistle!

TripleB

I love my JK and have it like I want it (17k miles). I don’t think I will be selling my JK but I think it will be tempting to add a JL diesel in 1-3 years. I’ll just watch everyone else’s JL for now.