Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Gladiator Garage

  1. #21
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,434
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post

    Just finished fixing some huge cracks in the floor. I was really leaning towards epoxy but I weld a lot and don't want to spend that much time on something that will get fucked up anyways. I think I'm going to go with a garage floor paint.

    Attachment 10806

    Attachment 10807
    Finally got this project done tonight. Been wanting to do this forever. 2 houses ago I wanted this done.

    DSC03716.jpg

    DSC03724.jpg

    DSC03726.jpg

  2. #22
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,064
    Nice. 😎 I see flecks of Hydro Blue in there.

  3. #23
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,434
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Nice. 😎 I see flecks of Hydro Blue in there.
    Lol. I told my wife that too.

  4. #24
    Been Around the Block drhcobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    412
    Looks good


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #25
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Lol. I told my wife that too.
    Now if Jeep would just open the ordering. I look daily at work waiting for Gobi.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #26
    Been Around the Block Jeepers Creeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Finally got this project done tonight. Been wanting to do this forever. 2 houses ago I wanted this done.

    DSC03716.jpg

    DSC03724.jpg

    DSC03726.jpg
    Dude! I'm supremely jealous. I've been wanting to do the same thing. But I'm not going to do it at this house. The garage is just too small. Hopefully in a few years, we'll have the right place.

    Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

  7. #27
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers Creeper View Post
    Dude! I'm supremely jealous. I've been wanting to do the same thing. But I'm not going to do it at this house. The garage is just too small. Hopefully in a few years, we'll have the right place.

    Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.
    We'll put it to the true test when we install your lift.

  8. #28
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,434
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Now if Jeep would just open the ordering. I look daily at work waiting for Gobi.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I'm so sick of waiting. But it's what I want, so that's all I can do.

  9. #29
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,434
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Now if Jeep would just open the ordering. I look daily at work waiting for Gobi.
    Soon. Just saw this.

    gobi.jpeg

  10. #30
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,434
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Gonna pressure wash later and see how well this stuff cleans up.

    DSC04795.jpg

    DSC04796.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •