Gladiator Garage

Finally got this project done tonight. Been wanting to do this forever. 2 houses ago I wanted this done.

View attachment 13309

View attachment 13310

View attachment 13311
Dude! I'm supremely jealous. I've been wanting to do the same thing. But I'm not going to do it at this house. The garage is just too small. Hopefully in a few years, we'll have the right place.

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

JTCO

Meme King
Dude! I'm supremely jealous. I've been wanting to do the same thing. But I'm not going to do it at this house. The garage is just too small. Hopefully in a few years, we'll have the right place.

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

We'll put it to the true test when we install your lift.

JTCO

Meme King
Not to shabby. I really need to get a dedicated mop for this, but just the pressure washer did ok.

DSC04797.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Pressure washer indoor? I can imagine this to be real mess

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

When we cleaned the floor before doing the epoxy, the lower part of the wall insulation got wet a little but it dried quickly. The concrete footer around the whole garage is about a foot high and it's been sealed and painted so it's not bad at all. I just spray from the outside perimeter inward and keep it low. Then use a squeegee to push it out. It's not too bad. We don't keep much of anything on the floor.

MrGiant

Yeah ok, thats good. I have tons of stuff on the floor, so I would do everything but not this in my garage

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

JTCO

Meme King
Your after looks much better! But there’s no way the 3 bikes and 2 scooters on the floor ended up in the new cabinets lol. Where did they get moved to? Those things are my biggest problem....

Thanks. Haven't figured that out yet, lol. Trying to build shelves or hooks though. I want to get everything off of the floor so when the muddy snow melts off the Jeep, it's quicker to get off of the floor.

JTCO

Meme King
But there’s no way the 3 bikes and 2 scooters on the floor ended up in the new cabinets lol. Where did they get moved to? Those things are my biggest problem....

Here you go, sir:

DSC06099.jpg

DSC06100.jpg

DSC06101.jpg

I just need to find a convenient spot for my golf clubs that I can get to easily since I use them once every 3 years.

I can't take credit for the idea though. Found this guy on YouTube. Simple, cheap, and clean. I'll paint the boards eventually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9NGzNWb_rQ