Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gladiator Garage

Gladiator Garage

Any cool garage ideas or pics for your new Gladiator?

Looks like my never-ending garage remake may be getting some matching cabinets as well.

IMG_20190428_202404_381.jpg

IMG_20190428_202350_022.jpg
    Last edited by WJCO; 04-29-2019 at 05:03 AM.

I like the look of those. I repainted the walls of my garage and bought a Kobalt rolling tool chest. Got to get rid of a craftsman cabinet I have. Need some hanging storage but really want to epoxy the floors. I canít ever seem to find an end to the garage renovation either.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    I like the look of those. I repainted the walls of my garage and bought a Kobalt rolling tool chest. Got to get rid of a craftsman cabinet I have. Need some hanging storage but really want to epoxy the floors. I canít ever seem to find an end to the garage renovation either.

I still definitely need to get more off of the floor.

I just finished most of my insulating and went with pegboard. It is so refreshing to have all my tools on the wall accessible.

IMG_20190428_212959_860.jpg

Just finished fixing some huge cracks in the floor. I was really leaning towards epoxy but I weld a lot and don't want to spend that much time on something that will get fucked up anyways. I think I'm going to go with a garage floor paint.

IMG_20190128_154833_618.jpg

IMG_20190130_191121_713.jpg

Gladiator Garage

Brother, I applaud your effort. That floor repair is looking really good! I attempted to repair a garage floor in another home I lived in years ago, it was brutal with only hand power tools. This time around when I moved into a new home, and before anything had even been placed in the garage (which is the only time that space will ever be empty) I just paid the professionals to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by GCM 2.0 View Post
    Brother, I applaud your effort. That floor repair is looking really good! I attempted to repair a garage floor in another home I lived in years ago, it was brutal with only hand power tools. This time around when I moved into a new home, and before anything had even been placed in the garage (which is the only time that space will ever be empty) I just paid the professionals to get it done.
    Thank you. I'm officially YouTube certified. First time for me.

Before the vacuum attachment, I was dusted out. I learned a ton, bought some decent tools, and am happy with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I still definitely need to get more off of the floor.

I just finished most of my insulating and went with pegboard. It is so refreshing to have all my tools on the wall accessible.

IMG_20190428_212959_860.jpg

Just finished fixing some huge cracks in the floor. I was really leaning towards epoxy but I weld a lot and don't want to spend that much time on something that will get fucked up anyways. I think I'm going to go with a garage floor paint.

IMG_20190128_154833_618.jpg

IMG_20190130_191121_713.jpg
    Excellent floor repair. I used to do a bunch of welding. Got out of it though and sold my machines since they werenít making me money. Still maintain my 6G GTAW/SMAW cert though. Now I think I just want a pretty garage.

2018 JLUR Sting Gray

That looks cool, the hangers snd floor so far. I like the idea of an epoxy floor...

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    Excellent floor repair.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    That looks cool, the hangers snd floor so far.
    Thanks.

By the way, this thread isn't just for me. I think it'd be cool if others posted some of their garage pics and ideas as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Thanks.

By the way, this thread isn't just for me. I think it'd be cool if others posted some of their garage pics and ideas as well.
    My garage sucks hard, tiled flor thats hanging from all sides to get the deepest point in the middle with grid for water drain....and dirt.
    Some storage on and up off the floor, tooooooools, motobikes and mtbs, basically storage. My jeep has a fenced carport.
    Maybe one day something like eddie has would be great, but with sound indulated storage for the compressor (I hate these loud usual ones)

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast