Gladiator Garage

JTCO

Meme King
Any cool garage ideas or pics for your new Gladiator?

Looks like my never-ending garage remake may be getting some matching cabinets as well.

IMG_20190428_202404_381.jpg

IMG_20190428_202350_022.jpg

Last edited:

dixonk

I like the look of those. I repainted the walls of my garage and bought a Kobalt rolling tool chest. Got to get rid of a craftsman cabinet I have. Need some hanging storage but really want to epoxy the floors. I can’t ever seem to find an end to the garage renovation either.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
I like the look of those. I repainted the walls of my garage and bought a Kobalt rolling tool chest. Got to get rid of a craftsman cabinet I have. Need some hanging storage but really want to epoxy the floors. I can’t ever seem to find an end to the garage renovation either.

I still definitely need to get more off of the floor.

I just finished most of my insulating and went with pegboard. It is so refreshing to have all my tools on the wall accessible.

IMG_20190428_212959_860.jpg

Just finished fixing some huge cracks in the floor. I was really leaning towards epoxy but I weld a lot and don't want to spend that much time on something that will get fucked up anyways. I think I'm going to go with a garage floor paint.

IMG_20190128_154833_618.jpg

IMG_20190130_191121_713.jpg

GCM 2.0

Brother, I applaud your effort. That floor repair is looking really good! I attempted to repair a garage floor in another home I lived in years ago, it was brutal with only hand power tools. This time around when I moved into a new home, and before anything had even been placed in the garage (which is the only time that space will ever be empty) I just paid the professionals to get it done.

JTCO

Meme King
Brother, I applaud your effort. That floor repair is looking really good! I attempted to repair a garage floor in another home I lived in years ago, it was brutal with only hand power tools. This time around when I moved into a new home, and before anything had even been placed in the garage (which is the only time that space will ever be empty) I just paid the professionals to get it done.

Thank you. I'm officially YouTube certified. First time for me.

Before the vacuum attachment, I was dusted out. I learned a ton, bought some decent tools, and am happy with the results.

dixonk

I still definitely need to get more off of the floor.

I just finished most of my insulating and went with pegboard. It is so refreshing to have all my tools on the wall accessible.

View attachment 10805

Just finished fixing some huge cracks in the floor. I was really leaning towards epoxy but I weld a lot and don't want to spend that much time on something that will get fucked up anyways. I think I'm going to go with a garage floor paint.

View attachment 10806

View attachment 10807

Excellent floor repair. I used to do a bunch of welding. Got out of it though and sold my machines since they weren’t making me money. Still maintain my 6G GTAW/SMAW cert though. Now I think I just want a pretty garage.

MrGiant

That looks cool, the hangers snd floor so far. I like the idea of an epoxy floor...

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

MrGiant

Thanks.

By the way, this thread isn't just for me. I think it'd be cool if others posted some of their garage pics and ideas as well.
My garage sucks hard, tiled flor thats hanging from all sides to get the deepest point in the middle with grid for water drain....and dirt.
Some storage on and up off the floor, tooooooools, motobikes and mtbs, basically storage. My jeep has a fenced carport.
Maybe one day something like eddie has would be great, but with sound indulated storage for the compressor (I hate these loud usual ones)

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Piginajeep

I’m calling bullshit on the thread title. No what I was expecting

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

GCM 2.0

I’m calling bullshit on the thread title. No what I was expecting

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

I still like the thread, it’s very original.....but I will admit I almost felt like I was “click baited” once I saw the content was not about a new Gladiator JT in a garage. But maybe that’s why he is prepping the floor, for the new Jeep Truck?

Piginajeep

I still like the thread, it’s very original.....but I will admit I almost felt like I was “click baited” once I saw the content was not about a new Gladiator JT in a garage. But maybe that’s why he is prepping the floor, for the new Jeep Truck?

It’s like going into the strip club and not seeing nude women.

I guess he’s just shinning the pole until she shows up.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JTCO

Meme King

Lol. Not my intentions. I was looking up Gladiator news and for some reason those cabinets were the first thing that popped up and now I want them so I started the thread to share. I am hoping to see others with cool garage ideas too.

A newer floor will certainly compliment the new truck but prior to repair, the broken slab had about a one inch trip hazard. I did an engine replacement last year and the hoist and everything else kept catching; it sucked.

It’s like going into the strip club and not seeing nude women.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's been in that situation.