Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 179

Thread: Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Thread

  1. #71
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,541
    Quote Originally Posted by mac214 View Post
    Nice!

    Looks like we will be doing the Red, White, and Blue Gladiator pic!

    Now comes the hard part........
    Indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post
    Congrats!

    What kind of lead time did they tell you?
    Thanks. 8-12 weeks

  2. #72
    Caught the Bug mac214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Indeed.



    Thanks. 8-12 weeks
    As opposed to checking on the build status I have found it easier to have a glass of your favorite beverage anytime you’re curious about the status.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #73
    Fresh Catch TOPLESS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SW Michigan
    Posts
    39
    Congrats WJCO!! Gonna get it just in time to fill the bed with kids Christmas toys. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #74
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,541
    Quote Originally Posted by mac214 View Post
    As opposed to checking on the build status I have found it easier to have a glass of your favorite beverage anytime you’re curious about the status.

    Wise words.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOPLESS View Post
    Congrats WJCO!! Gonna get it just in time to fill the bed with kids Christmas toys. Lol
    Thanks. No kidding. We were really hoping to be able to order sooner and have by fall.

  5. #75
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Indeed.



    Thanks. 8-12 weeks
    It might be faster. Jeep has been sending sold orders pretty fast lately. Things really sped up after the launch edition bullshit. We’ve been getting stock orders in under 8 weeks.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #76
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,541
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    It might be faster. Jeep has been sending sold orders pretty fast lately. Things really sped up after the launch edition bullshit. We’ve been getting stock orders in under 8 weeks.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I hope so. That would be sweet.

  7. #77

  8. #78
    Been Around the Block Dale72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Congratulations

    Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #79
    Knows a Thing or Two ddays v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by mac214 View Post
    As opposed to checking on the build status I have found it easier to have a glass of your favorite beverage anytime you’re curious about the status.
    If he does that he'll be shit-faced for two months!
    Gruff 2014 JKU Money Pit on 37's
    Badger 2019 JLUR on 35's (so far)

  10. #80
    Awesome man congrats!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •