Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Thread

JTCO

Meme King
I really want a soft top! But with my build I can only run the hard top[emoji849]

As you know, I went back and forth on that decision. Ultimately, it was just extra money (financing a hard top) that I decided I didn't want to spend. But now that I see the soft top, I really love the way it looks. Couldn't you still do a soft top and take the top rack off? I think black would still work with your build theme.

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Time to let the cat out of the bag. The pictures I've been posting are of my exact truck. I got a surprise text from doubletapdaddy Sunday morning. He saw a hydro blue gladiator on the dealer lot where I ordered my JT and stopped to take pictures and sent them to me. He included a picture of the window sticker and it had my name on it! I just took delivery. Ordered on 9/10 and picked up today, 10/9. :beer:

IMG_20191009_112604_586.jpg

mac214

Time to let the cat out of the bag. The pictures I've been posting are of my exact truck. I got a surprise text from doubletapdaddy Sunday morning. He saw a hydro blue gladiator on the dealer lot where I ordered my JT and stopped to take pictures and sent them to me. He included a picture of the window sticker and it had my name on it! I just took delivery. Ordered on 9/10 and picked up today, 10/9. :beer:

View attachment 13817

Congratulations! Just in time for tomorrow’s weather.

I was wondering if that was just you posting pics of yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLife

View attachment 13817

Awesome! And in less than a month from order, that’s pretty impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

TOPLESS

View attachment 13817

Nice man! That was fast!

Saharaunlmtd

View attachment 13817

Congrats, that incredible turnaround time!!! Hydro looks good.

WiscoHR

View attachment 13817

Congrats on the new JT!!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Congrats! I was in the area and stopped by the dealership at about 12:30 expecting to find you under a pile of paperwork, but it looked like you had already scooted.

Did they talk you into clear window tint? Lol.

Jsouder53

View attachment 13817

Congrats!!!! That’s so exciting man!

JTCO

Meme King
Congratulations! Just in time for tomorrow’s weather.

I was wondering if that was just you posting pics of yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I had just pulled it into the garage and was going to light up a cigar and it got crazy windy and temp dropped like 20 degrees. Barely made it.

Awesome! And in less than a month from order, that’s pretty impressive!

Nice man! That was fast!

That's awesome, Congratulations on your new Gladiator. :thumb:

Congrats on the new rig.[emoji481]

Congrats, that incredible turnaround time!!! Hydro looks good.

Congrats on the new JT!!

Congrats!!!! That’s so exciting man!

Awesome thats a beautiful Jeep!

Thank you all. It was a great day. We love it.

Congrats! I was in the area and stopped by the dealership at about 12:30 expecting to find you under a pile of paperwork, but it looked like you had already scooted.

Did they talk you into clear window tint? Lol.

Thanks. Man, you should have texted. We left about noon to eat but left the wife's Jeep there and picked it up later. They made me sign to decline the clear window tint, lol.

benatc1

Time to let the cat out of the bag. The pictures I've been posting are of my exact truck. I got a surprise text from doubletapdaddy Sunday morning. He saw a hydro blue gladiator on the dealer lot where I ordered my JT and stopped to take pictures and sent them to me. He included a picture of the window sticker and it had my name on it! I just took delivery. Ordered on 9/10 and picked up today, 10/9. [emoji481]

View attachment 13817
C'mon, be honest, it was you army crawling In camo to get this pics,just like i said the other day lol. That's pretty fast delivery though!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
C'mon, be honest, it was you army crawling In camo to get this pics,just like i said the other day lol. That's pretty fast delivery though!

:cheesy: if I lived closer, I would have been for sure.

Crazy fast delivery. I may have even gotten the first one ever built for this color per the dealer (not counting the leaked factory plant photo). Dealer said they were shocked how fast they got it and literally the vehicle was on their lot (unknown to them) while they were checking with FCA for shipping updates.

benatc1

:cheesy: if I lived closer, I would have been for sure.

Crazy fast delivery. I may have even gotten the first one ever built for this color per the dealer (not counting the leaked factory plant photo). Dealer said they were shocked how fast they got it and literally the vehicle was on their lot (unknown to them) while they were checking with FCA for shipping updates.

That's crazy! Would be pretty cool if it was, I'd just go with that