Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Thread

JTCO

Meme King
Congrats, You have been very patient waiting for this color. I am assuming you order one. :beer:

Hahaha I love it! 🤣 excited for the good news!

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it :thumb:

Congratulations

Awesome man congrats!

Thank you guys. Seriously happy to be at this point. Been ready for a brand new Jeep since last Spring. Almost bought a JL, but glad I waited, as this fits our needs better.

Funny how you just happen to clean the JK up last weekend. Lol.

Totally a coincidence, lol. Funny thing is my sales lady has been checking daily. A few hours ago when I told her that rumors were flying, she was like WTF. Most of the time the ordering colors are available first thing in the morning rather than the afternoon. Either way, it threw me for a curve ball as well as I had a ton of shit going on today and didn't expect this at all. But of course I had to set that stuff aside to place the order. #priorities

mac214

You say it like that's a new thing.

Wait..... I don’t see the problem. We will wake up one day and the JT will be ready for pick up. Win-Win!

Then on the way home from picking it up, buy a nice bottle of scotch to celebrate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTCO

Meme King
LOL - how can you not?

Stopped by a dealership again today to look at them even though I already ordered mine. It's a fucking sickness. The kids were with me and they seem just as excited. They loved the damped tail gate.

mac214

Stopped by a dealership again today to look at them even though I already ordered mine. It's a fucking sickness. The kids were with me and they seem just as excited. They loved the damped tail gate.

You’re not the only one. Dealer had a red Rubicon spec’d similar to mine and I stopped by on Friday to look.

mac214

Lol. We should start a 'Gladiators Anonymous' group.

We probably need to! I went as far as asking a rando salesman how much and they told me they would do MSRP - like it was a deal. I just smiled and said I’m good, I’ll wait for my delivery.

JTCO

Meme King
From what I'm being told, Jeep was built in 16 days and is on a train somewhere :thumb: Holy shit, That was fast.

IMG_20191001_194625_355.jpg