Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Thread

JTCO

Meme King
Congrats man! I bet you got it before some launch edition owners. [emoji23]

:cheesy: I totally mentioned that today at the dealership in regards to the quick turnaround time. The statement I was given was " Yeah, we're not going to talk about that. Someone probably got fired over that deal." Lol

JTCO

Meme King
When you say you’ll do the bedliner yourselves do you mean buy some product and apply it yourself or have it done by someone besides the factory? If applying it yourself would you expect to have the same quality/durability as a professionally applied one? I suppose there’s lots of info on the webs about this, I’ve just never owned a truck so this is all new to me.

Here's some pics of it done. As you can see, it's a little more coarse and bubbly and you can get runs if you aren't careful. But I think it turned out just fine.

DSC04896.jpg

DSC04898.jpg

mac214

I can’t wait to get into the mountains and get my soft top on. Truck looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sgt Beavis

I FINALLY got to see a Hydro Blue Gladiator in person. It was a Sport S model at the Autonation Jeep dealer in Denver. I think I've locked that down as my favorite color. IMO the only thing going against Hydro Blue is that it isn't Ocean Blue (which is the best blue) but it looks like this is the path I'm going to take when the diesel is available for order.

JTCO

Meme King
Just saw this one online. As much as black wheels are old news, they look sweet against hydro blue with black fenders. I'm leaning towards black wheels.

IMG_20191227_183053_426.jpg

IMG_20191227_183146_280.jpg

IMG_20191227_183119_042.jpg

StingRubi19

JTCO

Meme King
Took the wheels/tires off of our JK for a test fit on the JT. I may just go with this. Looks sooooo nice. Sport S, no lift, 315/70R17 (and the floor jack is lowered away from the axle. This is how it would sit).

DSC06102.jpg

Last edited: