Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : KANE CREEK - Moab Easter Jeep Safari Fun Run with EVO

Man, that is one awesome video of an awsome run on a very cool trail! So jealous we dont have anything close on our side of, yeah, the puddle

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Fresh Catch
    Man, what a great video! First time Iíve seen how slippery the rocks can really be. Watching the Jeeps side slip kinda nerve racking. Spotters have to be on their toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyone View Post
    Awesome video! Thank you for posting it Eddie. Hamburger hill is getting kinda rough it looks like. I ran it during 2016 EJS in my 2dr JKR and it was getting rutted then. In 2014 I ran it in my JK Sport and I went left and it wasnít near as bad. Looks like you had beautiful weather!
    All the trails out in Moab have gotten rougher over the years. I'm sure it's just me but trails like Pritchett, I wouldn't even attempt without 37's now. Big tires and big HP have changed a lot of the trails. Weather was outstanding for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JL_selena View Post
    Bad ass video. That part on 4:15 looks like a real tight spot. Havent been to Moab. Next time I'm in Vegas I'll hit you up @wayoflife
    It's a shame how the camera can't show you how tippy it is there too. A lot of the Jeeps that went before us almost went over taking the line they chose to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    You really captured every part of Kane creek thatís gives pucker factor. I have some sweaty palms.
    LOL - it's one thing to wheel something and another to do it with a cliff right beside you

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Awesome vid as always. Youíve been surrounded by some great Jeeps! The trails are OK too.
    Indeed. Glad you enjoyed the video

Quote Originally Posted by frenchjk View Post
    Hi Eddie,
    A handshake across the puddle from France! What is the guitar sound track on hamburger hill??? (My wife wants to know , she is a guitarist, BOGDANA CHIVAS, and likes that guitar tone!)

Bonne Journťe!!!

Oliver
    Honestly, I don't know what it is. We buy the rights to all the tracks we use and they have more of a description than a name. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    Man, that is one awesome video of an awsome run on a very cool trail! So jealous we dont have anything close on our side of, yeah, the puddle

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Happy to hear you had fun watching it

Quote Originally Posted by Richamby View Post
    Man, what a great video! First time Iíve seen how slippery the rocks can really be. Watching the Jeeps side slip kinda nerve racking. Spotters have to be on their toes.
    Thanks! On obstacles like this, you really do need some momentum to get up big ledges. As far as spotters go, sometimes, the best place to spot is right where you need to drive LOL

Fresh Catch
    Eddie you make it look easy. You sure know how to give it a bump. Thanks for the video.

EJS would be a lot of fun, and then it would also be a pain. Definitely great for meeting up with old friends. Glad you guys had a fun trip.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.! and Army ........... ummm, we don't have a slogan anymore.

18 JLUR - white, 13 JKUR - white (gone), 09 JKUR - white (gone), stock 85 CJ7 - red - in storage.
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now-of course it is white too).

My build thread https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...kopelli-begins

Great video. That trail looks like a helluva lotta fun.

Kane Creek was a fun trail for sure! Thanks for inviting us along on the adventure! We had a great time...
    The Universe Rewards Action!

Quote Originally Posted by oneduckman View Post
    Eddie you make it look easy. You sure know how to give it a bump. Thanks for the video.
    Well, if I made it look easy, it's only because so much of my life was spent wheeling a stick. They really do require you to get things right the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by RMC2 View Post
    EJS would be a lot of fun, and then it would also be a pain. Definitely great for meeting up with old friends. Glad you guys had a fun trip.
    If you're going out there to wheel, it can definitely be a pain. I would only recommend going if spending time with old friends was a part of the deal. Then, it's like a reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Great video. That trail looks like a helluva lotta fun.
    Oh yeah, it's a very different and fun trail in Moab especially being that so much of your time is spent down in a canyon and doing water crossing after water crossing.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepFan View Post
    Kane Creek was a fun trail for sure! Thanks for inviting us along on the adventure! We had a great time...
    So glad that you and Steph were able to join us for all the fun!

Great video as always. Nice to see you got to bottom check those body mounted rock sliders a little. They seemed to hold their own when you used them to leverage Jet Li around that boulder. How do they perform as a step?
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast