Diabolical inc. Slipstream for JLU

Ibustem

It just seems to me without the versatility of the removable panels on the slipstream, you are limiting what you can carry in the Jeep. Don't you all agree?

JTCO

Meme King
It just seems to me without the versatility of the removable panels on the slipstream, you are limiting what you can carry in the Jeep. Don't you all agree?

Sounds like you've got your mind made up. You know all the selling points. You should totally buy it.

Me personally, it seems a little over-priced; looks cool though (kinda like my ex).

Ibustem

I finally ordered and installed my Slipstream. It was a PITA to install due to all the minor adjustments but now I couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• 20190516_110320_resized.jpg
    20190516_110320_resized.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 20190516_110329_resized.jpg
    20190516_110329_resized.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 20190516_110339_resized.jpg
    20190516_110339_resized.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 62

Ibustem

I guess a piece of plywood could accomplish the same thing as long as you don't mind everything inside being stolen after it is bashed in with a hammer...

JTCO

Meme King
I guess a piece of plywood could accomplish the same thing as long as you don't mind everything inside being stolen after it is bashed in with a hammer...

You're right. I see people with hammers all the time in parking lots just waiting for people in topless Jeeps to show up. So far, we've been lucky with our diy plywood deck.

Ibustem

I guess it’s all relative to where you live. In Some parts of Chicago they’d break into anything and be armed with more than a hammer when confronted.

JTCO

Meme King
I guess it’s all relative to where you live. In Some parts of Chicago they’d break into anything and be armed with more than a hammer when confronted.

Good thing you guys have such strict gun laws to protect you from people like that.