Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Buy a Jeep Gladiator? What were you quoted? What did you pay?

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    No kidding.
    A hellcat challenger. F350 King Ranch or platinum. A corvette. A motor home.
    But 84 for a god damn Jeep pickup. Fuuuuck this truck. lol
    Its a JLU with a 40k - 5í bed.... that needs 25k in mods to run 40ís... so it can wheel like a JLU.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Its a JLU with a 40k - 5í bed.... that needs 25k in mods to run 40ís... so it can wheel like a JLU.
    Right?!

The first import dealer has the gladiators listed for customer orders now. A fully loaded (besides hardtop) rubicon gladiator will be around $82k. Just wanted to show you how expensive these things are here on the other side of the ocean

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    The first import dealer has the gladiators listed for customer orders now. A fully loaded (besides hardtop) rubicon gladiator will be around $82k. Just wanted to show you how expensive these things are here on the other side of the ocean

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Be careful, those are us spec. The export ones aren't shipping yet. So depending where you live you may have legal issues. I know one guy posted something similar and they removed the rear seat to meet some technicality and it cannot be reinstalled for 30 years. Which is crazy.

Sent via....

Mmh, crazy with that seat issue. I only know this when you remove rear seats for good to make it a commercial use truck and save some taxes.
    I bought my canada spec (except speedo unit US spec) JL from this dealer, no probs. The gladiators will be canada spec as well. The dealer made it legal with a lot of special permission that can apply for brand new import vehicles.
    As far as prizes go, this will be pretty much it because its a fix order once you sign the contract.

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    Mmh, crazy with that seat issue. I only know this when you remove rear seats for good to make it a commercial use truck and save some taxes.
    I bought my canada spec (except speedo unit US spec) JL from this dealer, no probs. The gladiators will be canada spec as well. The dealer made it legal with a lot of special permission that can apply for brand new import vehicles.
    As far as prizes go, this will be pretty much it because its a fix order once you sign the contract.

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Ah ok. Just wanted to make sure you didn't get a big surprise.

Sent via....

I hate it when dealerships do that, but then again theres always a sucker that will pay that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Oh holy hell, I wont buy one, wallet too small I guess
    But hopefully I will see some on the streets. But concerning the JL price tag: its only about 10k more than a JL. Similar to the US market.
    Prices here include modifications on lights, shipping, import taxes and fees and the paperwork to get it on the road legally with sepcial permissions....thats a huge amount on top of the list price

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Dealers that have a 19k market adjustment just need to go broke no one needs crap like that. I imagine their service and parts departments have the same markups why would anyone give them business. When I see that on any model they cary I just walk away from the whole place...thieves and cheats run that place.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    No kidding.
    A hellcat challenger. F350 King Ranch or platinum. A corvette. A motor home.
    But 84 for a god damn Jeep pickup. Fuuuuck this truck. lol
    I canít believe they can sell them with that type of serious gouging...Iím going to pack my trout rods next year and fly to Idaho to buy one and drive it back...hopefully for $25k less than that...

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast