Buy a Jeep Gladiator? What were you quoted? What did you pay?

HighwayTrout

I can’t believe they can sell them with that type of serious gouging...I’m going to pack my trout rods next year and fly to Idaho to buy one and drive it back...hopefully for $25k less than that...

Hmmm. I’d be down for the fishing alone but it also lines up with about when I’m thinking of buying a jt. Maybe an Idaho truck buying and fishing meetup is in order...

JKJKJKJLJL

Only had it for 2 days now so not a lot of use yet. Pros...Love how easy the tonneau cover is to use. Well made and well thought out. So far it’s stayed dry in the bed after the ton of rain we’ve had. Only cons I can think of is the cover will probably have to be removed if I put a rack of some sort over the bed in the future, it looks like it will be very easy to remove if need be. But,worst of all, it’s a big blank canvas for bird artwork [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jdofmemi

So, I saw this sticker on one this week.

I thought I had a picture of it, but it didn't come out in the dark.

It looked good, but not $92K good.

Sales guy rolled out and wanted me to test drive it. I said after seeing the added Markup, I was done looking, and left. He hounded me all the way to my truck.

Attachments

• IMG_20190611_221638.jpg
    IMG_20190611_221638.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 164

ArkansasPig

38k OTD

I ordered a Sport S w/6MT. Soft top. I only added one option. Slush mats. I’d rather have 2 of these than one tricked out one for 70k.

ArkansasPig

ordered it yesterday

Sweet. What color and when is it expected?

Well I just ordered it yesterday. They said 45 -60 days. I ordered bright Red.

It was almost 39k. they knocked it down to 38K even.

It's my first jeep. I've been drooling over them for 3 or 4 years.

When this came out, I had to get it on!

I love stick shift and have been wanting it to take the doors and top off.

Last edited:

Piginajeep

Well I just ordered it yesterday. They said 45 -60 days. I ordered bright Red.

It was almost 39k. they knocked it down to 38K even.

It's my first jeep. I've been drooling over them for 3 or 4 years.

When this came out, I had to get it on!

I love stick shift and have been wanting it to take the doors and top off.

I really doubt it’s that quick, but I hope it is for you.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

mac214

Would love to get some more movement on this thread as I am getting close to ordering.

I am in Colorado and am looking at a JT Rubicon with the following (MSRP ~60k):
JT Rubi in Firecracker Red
Cloth
Auto
Dual Top - Body Color
Steel Bumper
Painted Flares
STD Wheels
Tonneau
Remote Entry
8.4 w/Alpine
LED
Tow
Aux Switches
Adaptive Cruise
Safety group
Cargo mgmt
Cold Weather

Right now, I have been quoted:
Idaho - $51,279+TTL with requirement of Financing through FCA
CO Local - $51,995+TTL No Additional Requirements

Those seem pretty competitive but trying to decide how much more shopping I want to do. Being able to buy local is a nice benefit assuming out the door price is relatively close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTCO

Meme King
Would love to get some more movement on this thread as I am getting close to ordering.

I am in Colorado and am looking at a JT Rubicon with the following (MSRP ~60k):
JT Rubi in Firecracker Red
Cloth
Auto
Dual Top - Body Color
Steel Bumper
Painted Flares
STD Wheels
Tonneau
Remote Entry
8.4 w/Alpine
LED
Tow
Aux Switches
Adaptive Cruise
Safety group
Cargo mgmt
Cold Weather

Right now, I have been quoted:
Idaho - $51,279+TTL with requirement of Financing through FCA
CO Local - $51,995+TTL No Additional Requirements

Those seem pretty competitive but trying to decide how much more shopping I want to do. Being able to buy local is a nice benefit assuming out the door price is relatively close.

I had a local dealer here in Colorado quote me 3% under invoice but requires a Tread Lightly membership. Between here and Idaho (assuming airfare, hotel, food, gas on the way back), the numbers were about a thousand apart. Decent priced flights landed us in Idaho at 8pm, so likely we'd have to get a hotel. We've decided to just go local.

mac214

I had a local dealer here in Colorado quote me 3% under invoice but requires a Tread Lightly membership. Between here and Idaho (assuming airfare, hotel, food, gas on the way back), the numbers were about a thousand apart. Decent priced flights landed us in Idaho at 8pm, so likely we'd have to get a hotel. We've decided to just go local.

Much appreciated. Where did you go and would you mind sharing what you were quoted? Did you already order?

I am leaning towards local as well as a trip to Idaho is a bit more time commitment than I can probably commit to at this point.

I haven’t seen invoice numbers but was assuming the numbers I was quoted are getting close to a competitive price.

JTCO

Meme King
Much appreciated. Where did you go and would you mind sharing what you were quoted? Did you already order?

I am leaning towards local as well as a trip to Idaho is a bit more time commitment than I can probably commit to at this point.

I haven’t seen invoice numbers but was assuming the numbers I was quoted are getting close to a competitive price.

I'm getting a really basic Sport S with Max Tow and Cold Weather Group. I don't have the exact number in front of me, but it was 3% under invoice. It was around 39,900 plus TTL and doc fee. I would have ordered in April but my color isn't available yet. I'm going with Hydro Blue and getting sick of waiting. Dealer is Faricy Boys in CO Springs. If you save a PDF copy of your build and email it to them, they'll get you the invoice pricing numbers to look at.

mac214

I'm getting a really basic Sport S with Max Tow and Cold Weather Group. I don't have the exact number in front of me, but it was 3% under invoice. It was around 39,900 plus TTL and doc fee. I would have ordered in April but my color isn't available yet. I'm going with Hydro Blue and getting sick of waiting. Dealer is Faricy Boys in CO Springs. If you save a PDF copy of your build and email it to them, they'll get you the invoice pricing numbers to look at.

Copy, thanks. I feel you on waiting. I debated waiting on diesel but don’t think I will.

Faricy is who I am dealing with as well. I have enjoyed working with them, which is refreshing when dealing with a dealer.

Are you local to the Springs? We are - maybe see you around.