Buy a Jeep Gladiator? What were you quoted? What did you pay?

aai

no doubt, visited the dealer in rockville md to see a silver rubicon just to see. Sold that Saturday and the couple was happy to pay $10k over msrp to walk out with the first one in that area. The sales guys were grin to grin about it, but then again those kids gotta win big sometime I suppose. Its definitely in the more ritzy part of town so $10k was more than likely nothing to the new owners.

Last edited:

aai

thanks, I caught your other post on it. Man, that would be a dream trip for us. Take a month off, fly to Idaho and drive the TranAmerica trail back.:thumb:
Someday:yup:

JTCO

Meme King
Call Kent @ Peterson Jeep in Idaho. It will save you a ton, even if you have to fly/drive or ship. Oh and only $199 processing fee. [emoji1360][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

thanks, I caught your other post on it. Man, that would be a dream trip for us. Take a month off, fly to Idaho and drive the TranAmerica trail back.:thumb:
Someday:yup:

Talked with him today. My wife and I have already looked at flights :beer:

Sorbs

So worth it. The dealership is legit and so is Kent and his prices. I’ve sent several his way over the last few years. Nothing but happy friends. [emoji1360] glad to hear.

Kent is the source for a great deal. Bought my JLR and Gladiator LE from him. Paid thousands under invoice. Well worth the flight. Kent also picks you up at the airport.

JeepJL

Kent is the source for a great deal. Bought my JLR and Gladiator LE from him. Paid thousands under invoice. Well worth the flight. Kent also picks you up at the airport.

It was by far the best buying experience I’ve ever had. He picked me up from the rental car drop off and delivered me to my new JL. I’ve been recommending him ever since. Almost saved me close to tens of thousands. [emoji4]

JTCO

Meme King

Did you already get your LE?

It was by far the best buying experience I’ve ever had. He picked me up from the rental car drop off and delivered me to my new JL. I’ve been recommending him ever since. Almost saved me close to tens of thousands. [emoji4]

Glad to hear this guy is the real deal from your guys' feedback. Funny you mention the airport thing. I just asked him today about that. I asked if we should rent a car or if they had a porter/shuttle driver. He said he'd be the one picking us up. That's pretty cool.

JeepJL

Did you already get your LE?

Glad to hear this guy is the real deal from your guys' feedback. Funny you mention the airport thing. I just asked him today about that. I asked if we should rent a car or if they had a porter/shuttle driver. He said he'd be the one picking us up. That's pretty cool.

And he doesn’t even drive your new rig. I was wondering when he picked me up. That would have added another 30 miles round trip. I was glad it was sitting at the dealer waiting for me with 7 miles on it. [emoji4]

IMG_2697.jpg

They even sent me pictures of it being PDI’d

IMG_3202.jpg

Piginajeep

Ordered less than a week ago. Still no JT [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1