Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 135

Thread: Buy a Jeep Gladiator? What were you quoted? What did you pay?

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepJL View Post
    Yes. Look closely

    Attachment 10864


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I just think that's so cool! Lol thanks for clarifying

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #82
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    669
    Awesome !!! Thank you


    2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

  3. #83
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,970
    Damn that looks so cool! Wish I was getting one.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  4. #84
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,526
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepJL View Post
    Love that little truck decal! Anyone have any idea what that 'media' box is above the auxiliary switches?

  5. #85
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,970
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Love that little truck decal! Anyone have any idea what that 'media' box is above the auxiliary switches?
    Usb ports.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  6. #86
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,970
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  7. #87
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,526
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Usb ports.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Thank you.

  8. #88
    Hooked GCM 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    150
    The dealer nearest my home shows two in their inventory. Its probably one of the worst dealers when it comes to pricing and trying to get a good deal.

    IMG_2243.jpg

  9. #89
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRubi19 View Post
    Great, thanks for the info. I'll definitely be holding off on it then and wait for an aftermarket one. Be cool of BesTop made one like that.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Bestop makes the OEM one. It does not have Velcro, it has spring cables. Pretty much like the newer JK tops to.keep.it nice and tight along bed. It attaches to back.of cab then there are brackets near tailgate that that end slides into and as you pull and flip down the end it engages those tension cables. It's pretty slick.

    Sent via....

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    Bestop makes the OEM one. It does not have Velcro, it has spring cables. Pretty much like the newer JK tops to.keep.it nice and tight along bed. It attaches to back.of cab then there are brackets near tailgate that that end slides into and as you pull and flip down the end it engages those tension cables. It's pretty slick.

    Sent via....
    That's interesting, I'll have to check it out and see. Hopefully I wont have to wait too long till a dealership around me will get one in.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •