Buy a Jeep Gladiator? What were you quoted? What did you pay?

JTCO

Meme King
I'm seeing that a few dealers are either getting Gladiators or claiming they have one. Just curious if anyone has purchased one yet or attempted to and what you were quoted or what you actually paid?

aai

just confirmed they have a loaded white Rubicon on the lot local to me, Thurmont Jeep. Off the phone quoted list price $61,374 plus taxes and tags. Its the color I want but not looking for a loaded one. They told me Jeep will be shipping initially loaded ones with whatever trim.

Arod412

The dealers in my area south Jersey, only have rubicons... for that $60k range.

It sucks because they are pricing people out on purpose.

I'm glad I'm sitting it out for a couple of years until I find the one I want.

Former owner of a Ram 1500, Current owner of a Dodge charger scat pack, possible future owner of a jeep gladiator.

aai

the one on the bottom is what's on the lot, the other two is due to arrive this week...similar builds, yes its expensive :yup:.
https://www.criswelljeepramofthurmont.com/searchall.aspx?q=jeep gladiator

Were hoping to come in around $50K OTD with the "so called" advertised pricing 5% below invoice on orders
JTR
* Colored Hardtop/Fenders
* Tow
* LED
* Automatic
* Remote Start
* Auxillary Switches

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_9f1.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_9f1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

the one on the bottom is what's on the lot, the other two is due to arrive this week...similar builds, yes its expensive :yup:.

Were hoping to come in around $50K OTD with the "so called" advertised pricing 5% below invoice on orders
JTR
* Tow
* LED
* Automatic
* Remote Start
* Auxillary Switches
Any dealer that does that initially is going to lose their ass. I hope you get it but don't be surprised if they change their tune. There are no rebates, no discount codes (ie no tread lightly), no vgp bonus for them. Nothing at all right now. At 5% under invoice with none of that they are losing money.

Sent via....

JTCO

Meme King

JTR
* Tow
* LED
* Automatic
* Remote Start
* Auxillary Switches

Any dealer that does that initially is going to lose their ass. I hope you get it but don't be surprised if they change their tune. There are no rebates, no discount codes (ie no tread lightly), no vgp bonus for them. Nothing at all right now. At 5% under invoice with none of that they are losing money.

Sent via....

Anything to get buyers in the door that's for sure.

I talked to 3 dealers today just to get some comparison info. Two of them told me that their price would be at least 5k OVER MSRP. One of them wanted a 5000 dollar deposit. I thanked both of them for their time. I haven't even heard of a single dealer going under invoice yet at all.

aai

I heard that. Scott is the Salesman I talked to at Thurmont, quoted the list price + taxes, tags, processing fees.
Craig Brenner is the ordering manager at Koons of Tysons Jeep that emailed me. Give them a shot to see what they say. Believe me till I see a purchase order in my hand lol. Regardless this is the research Ive come up with so far.

JeepJL

If you’re looking Kent over at Peterson Jeep in Idaho has 20 LE (limited edition fully loaded) models coming in that are available in any day in all the available colors. His price is coming in around a good bit below invoice. No hidden fees just tax, license, and a cheap processing fee.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

Saharaunlmtd

I talked to 3 dealers today just to get some comparison info. Two of them told me that their price would be at least 5k OVER MSRP. One of them wanted a 5000 dollar deposit. I thanked both of them for their time. I haven't even heard of a single dealer going under invoice yet at all.

It’s cool being the first kid on the block with a new toy, but it’s not $5k cool...

I hope the people that pay that hold on to the vehicle for awhile bc base depreciation sucks enough. Then you’re adding 5 grand on top of that so it really has to hurt when they want the next new shiny toy in a year.

JeepJL

It’s cool being the first kid on the block with a new toy, but it’s not $5k cool...

I hope the people that pay that hold on to the vehicle for awhile bc base depreciation sucks enough. Then you’re adding 5 grand on top of that so it really has to hurt when they want the next new shiny toy in a year.

Shop around I’ve found several dealers will to sell them 5% below invoice already. Do your homework, it could save you thousands.