Buy a Jeep Gladiator? What were you quoted? What did you pay?

Saharaunlmtd

I had a local dealer here in Colorado quote me 3% under invoice but requires a Tread Lightly membership. Between here and Idaho (assuming airfare, hotel, food, gas on the way back), the numbers were about a thousand apart. Decent priced flights landed us in Idaho at 8pm, so likely we'd have to get a hotel. We've decided to just go local.

I used Tread Lightly to get 1% under invoice on my Willys. I thought that was as good as it got. Wonder if that dealer is unique in going 3% under or if that is common?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

mac214

Order placed today, right at 5% under invoice with no financing requirements and they will also be doing the $500 off for military.

Now on to the most painful part - the wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTCO

Meme King
Order placed today, right at 5% under invoice with no financing requirements and they will also be doing the $500 off for military.

Congrats!!

mac214

Congrats!!

Thanks! Let me know when you order. If not working with someone specific I would be happy to put you in touch with the guy I worked with. He just happened to buy some JL take-off wheels I had and I was surprised to find he was the GM at Faricy. Great guy to work with and very easy process.

Congrats! Didn’t buy my JL from Faricy but every time I take mine in for service they’re awesome and take care of me no problem.

Sgt Beavis

Same here. Seem like really nice people. I also have a friend who bought there and said it was a great experience.

I'm up in Longmont.

I'm down in Erie and I bought my JLU Sport from Faricy. Definitely a great customer experience. I've got no problems with Prestige in Longmont (their service dept has been pretty good so far) but Faricy just takes the customer service to a different level. I negotiated my JLU over the phone. I walked in with my financing pre arraigned through my CU. I was in and out of there in about 30min, not including the test drive I took to inspect my Jeep. It could have been even faster but my CU was a little slow in getting things done on their end.

I'm waiting to for the diesel to come out before I pull the trigger on a Gladiator. I may use Prestige this time if I can get the pricing I'm looking for.

BUT, I may also go across the street to Longmont Ford and get a new Raptor instead.. haha

JTCO

Meme King
I'm down in Erie and I bought my JLU Sport from Faricy. Definitely a great customer experience. I've got no problems with Prestige in Longmont (their service dept has been pretty good so far) but Faricy just takes the customer service to a different level. I negotiated my JLU over the phone. I walked in with my financing pre arraigned through my CU. I was in and out of there in about 30min, not including the test drive I took to inspect my Jeep. It could have been even faster but my CU was a little slow in getting things done on their end.

I'm waiting to for the diesel to come out before I pull the trigger on a Gladiator. I may use Prestige this time if I can get the pricing I'm looking for.

BUT, I may also go across the street to Longmont Ford and get a new Raptor instead.. haha

Glad to hear Faricy has been good. I've heard nothing but good things about them both sales and service. I just wish I could order my Jeep already.

Truthfully, I have had some of the worst service experience ever at Prestige in Longmont. 3 visits of nothing but shit on 2 different vehicles. We finally gave up and won't go back. 2 times were for warranty work and we'll drive further just to stay away from that dealer.
A friend of mine recently stopped by for a new vehicle purchase there at Prestige. Prestige had a specific vehicle that they wanted to test drive. The salesman wouldn't listen at all and kept saying 'You don't want that car' and kept leading them towards another vehicle that they weren't even interested in. They said they could smell Vodka on the salesman's breath.
Honestly, I've just been burned too many times there that I won't even give them a chance for my business on this one.
I won't even order parts there anymore.

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Sport S with Max Tow, Cold Weather Group, Aux Switches.

39,907 + Bullshit = 43,866.00 out the door.