Buy a Jeep Gladiator? What were you quoted? What did you pay?

StingRubi19

Question about the tonneau cover.
Does it only stay secure on the back end? I know most soft covers have velcro along the whole side of the bed so it stays down and doesn't flop around. I didnt notice if the one from Jeep was like that or not.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Just got a call from Peterson’s. They got their first Gladiator in.

That is gorgeous.

Question about the tonneau cover.
Does it only stay secure on the back end? I know most soft covers have velcro along the whole side of the bed so it stays down and doesn't flop around. I didnt notice if the one from Jeep was like that or not.

All I've seen of it, there is not side velcro. We decided to wait for aftermarket on ours. We can always buy the factory one later if we want. Our old truck had a Truxedo cover and it had velcro like you talked about, loved it.

StingRubi19

That is gorgeous.

All I've seen of it, there is not side velcro. We decided to wait for aftermarket on ours. We can always buy the factory one later if we want. Our old truck had a Truxedo cover and it had velcro like you talked about, loved it.
Great, thanks for the info. I'll definitely be holding off on it then and wait for an aftermarket one. Be cool of BesTop made one like that.

JTCO

Meme King
Sure, what would you like?

He said there’s a silver one coming today or tomorrow too.

He sent this one too but it’s not much.

Any way he could get some pics behind the back seat without moving it? Just trying to see how much space is available while the seat is in the upright position.

Great, thanks for the info. I'll definitely be holding off on it then and wait for an aftermarket one.

I could be wrong of course, but I've seen some videos of them being rolled up and it doesn't look like there's anything fastening it on the sides.

JeepJL

Any way he could get some pics behind the back seat without moving it? Just trying to see how much space is available while the seat is in the upright position.

I could be wrong of course, but I've seen some videos of them being rolled up and it doesn't look like there's anything fastening it on the sides.

Not sure if this helps but I took these at the auto show

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

StingRubi19

I watched Eddie's first video with Mels Gladiator. Screenshot_20190501-190534_YouTube.jpeg Heres a screen shot of him rolling down the road and yup, it appears its only held down in the back and not the sides as well.