Buy a Jeep Gladiator? What were you quoted? What did you pay?

GCM 2.0

The dealer nearest my home shows two in their inventory. Its probably one of the worst dealers when it comes to pricing and trying to get a good deal.

IMG_2243.jpg

13_gecko_rubi

Great, thanks for the info. I'll definitely be holding off on it then and wait for an aftermarket one. Be cool of BesTop made one like that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Bestop makes the OEM one. It does not have Velcro, it has spring cables. Pretty much like the newer JK tops to.keep.it nice and tight along bed. It attaches to back.of cab then there are brackets near tailgate that that end slides into and as you pull and flip down the end it engages those tension cables. It's pretty slick.

Sent via....

StingRubi19

Bestop makes the OEM one. It does not have Velcro, it has spring cables. Pretty much like the newer JK tops to.keep.it nice and tight along bed. It attaches to back.of cab then there are brackets near tailgate that that end slides into and as you pull and flip down the end it engages those tension cables. It's pretty slick.

Sent via....
That's interesting, I'll have to check it out and see. Hopefully I wont have to wait too long till a dealership around me will get one in.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Piginajeep

Sent via....

I had one like that on a Dakota I owned. Really easy and nice to use.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Piginajeep

Two weeks, still no JT [emoji24][emoji24][emoji854][emoji854]

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1