Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 161

Thread: Buy a Jeep Gladiator? What were you quoted? What did you pay?

  1. #61
    Been Around the Block JeepJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    268
    Just got a call from Petersonís. They got their first Gladiator in.

    IMG_4701.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #62
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    809
    Son of a bitch


    2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepJL View Post
    Just got a call from Petersonís. They got their first Gladiator in.

    IMG_4701.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Hilarious. My sales guy from there just texted me the same picture.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #64
    Fresh Catch aai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    SOMD
    Posts
    47
    even though its just another picture, it seems so real now

  5. #65
    Been Around the Block JeepJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubiman_JL View Post
    Hilarious. My sales guy from there just texted me the same picture.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    My good friend John is the service director there. he took the picture.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #66
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepJL View Post
    My good friend John is the service director there. he took the picture.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    If he really is a good friend, you would request more pics.


    2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

  7. #67
    Question about the tonneau cover.
    Does it only stay secure on the back end? I know most soft covers have velcro along the whole side of the bed so it stays down and doesn't flop around. I didnt notice if the one from Jeep was like that or not.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #68
    Fresh Catch aai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    SOMD
    Posts
    47
    aftermarket is gearing up, can't wait to see what ARE comes up with
    https://www.softopper.com/jeep-gladiator-softopper

  9. #69
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepJL View Post
    Just got a call from Petersonís. They got their first Gladiator in.
    That is gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by StingRubi19 View Post
    Question about the tonneau cover.
    Does it only stay secure on the back end? I know most soft covers have velcro along the whole side of the bed so it stays down and doesn't flop around. I didnt notice if the one from Jeep was like that or not.
    All I've seen of it, there is not side velcro. We decided to wait for aftermarket on ours. We can always buy the factory one later if we want. Our old truck had a Truxedo cover and it had velcro like you talked about, loved it.

  10. #70
    Been Around the Block JeepJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    If he really is a good friend, you would request more pics.


    2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1
    Sure, what would you like?

    He said thereís a silver one coming today or tomorrow too.

    He sent this one too but itís not much.

    IMG_4703.jpg




    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •