Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Deck enclosure 2 door.

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12

    Deck enclosure 2 door.

    Does anyone have a deck enclosure on a 2 door? Either Tuffy, or Diabolical Inc. And how well do they work? Pics would be great!
    Plus do they work with soft and hardtop?

    Sent from my H8216 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #2
    I have made them myself on two doors and four doors and they work great. Easy home project with some plywood if you are handy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Been Around the Block drhcobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Onno View Post
    Does anyone have a deck enclosure on a 2 door? Either Tuffy, or Diabolical Inc. And how well do they work? Pics would be great!
    Plus do they work with soft and hardtop?

    Sent from my H8216 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I am supposed to get mine tomorrow. I got the Tuffy. Diabolical too much $$$ for me. I値l get something posted up this weekend.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #4
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by drhcobra View Post
    I am supposed to get mine tomorrow. I got the Tuffy. Diabolical too much $$$ for me. I値l get something posted up this weekend.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thanks, that will be great! Wondering if you have to take the back seat out?

    Sent from my H8216 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5
    Been Around the Block drhcobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Onno View Post
    Thanks, that will be great! Wondering if you have to take the back seat out?

    Sent from my H8216 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I知 pretty sure you will have to remove it.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #6
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,797
    Quote Originally Posted by phljeeper View Post
    I have made them myself on two doors and four doors and they work great. Easy home project with some plywood if you are handy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's what we did on our JK like that. Just used gluelam board and roll on bedliner. Cheap and easy. And yes we did have to fold down the back seat to get it in.

    IMG_20170429_153448_939.jpg

    IMG_20170430_172754_097.jpg

    0501171457.jpg

    0502171456.jpg

    0502171502.jpg

  7. #7
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That's what we did on our JK like that. Just used gluelam board and roll on bedliner. Cheap and easy. And yes we did have to fold down the back seat to get it in.

    IMG_20170429_153448_939.jpg

    IMG_20170430_172754_097.jpg

    0501171457.jpg

    0502171456.jpg

    0502171502.jpg
    Looks pretty good!

    Sent from my H8216 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #8
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,229
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That's what we did on our JK like that. Just used gluelam board and roll on bedliner. Cheap and easy. And yes we did have to fold down the back seat to get it in.

    IMG_20170429_153448_939.jpg

    IMG_20170430_172754_097.jpg

    0501171457.jpg

    0502171456.jpg

    0502171502.jpg
    You have a really nice deck. I値l bet your wife loves it.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #9
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Onno View Post
    Looks pretty good!
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    You have a really nice deck. I値l bet your wife loves it.
    Thanks. Nice to have something that big to fit in tight spaces.

  10. #10
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    You have a really nice deck. I値l bet your wife loves it.
    Thanks. Nice to have something that big to fit in tight spaces.
    Whoa! 😳
    ..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •