Trektop NX

Rustytub

Thanks for the info

I have been studying options and haven’t been able to decide. I didn’t like the price of original since I didn’t get dual top option and unsure of the look in “safari mode” with the tail hanging over the back. Treetop is clean looking but wanted to be able to fold down or up for complete open top. This info lets me feel better about procrastinating

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have been studying options and haven’t been able to decide. I didn’t like the price of original since I didn’t get dual top option and unsure of the look in “safari mode” with the tail hanging over the back. Treetop is clean looking but wanted to be able to fold down or up for complete open top. This info lets me feel better about procrastinating

Definitely wait. I literally ended up running 3 different versions of the Trektop on my JK before they finally got it "better".

JrBiem

Update

Called Bestop this afternoon to follow up and hopefully reach a solution. Customer service rep reviewed my photos while I was on the phone and immediately ordered me a whole new tailgate bar with free shipping. I received a confirmation order email right away and the package should arrive early next week. I will update again when it arrives.

JrBiem

The order # email I received said it should arrive in 4-5 business days. As of today I had not heard anymore and it hasn't arrived (9th business day) so I called for an update. I was told the tailgate bars just came in and it should ship later today.

Not upset or bitching or anything, just giving a status report.

JrBiem

Here’s the updated 1 piece weather stripping that replaces the 2 piece design that came with the top. It fits securely and I don’t think it’ll fall off anymore. Also no gap with gate closed.

4FCAD296-7986-4AAA-8CAA-F88D4B4B94B7.jpg