Lift kit and tire sizes for a jl sport.

Danny

I just have to say that this is one sexy Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Yup. Spectacular. It will be interesting to see which axles you decide to go with. I'm undecided between Rubicon 44s $4k or Dana 60s $10k. I only want to upgrade once. It's too expensive to do this twice. I like how you stayed with Sport flares. European Jl's all have the same style fender flares. They are just the right height. But I think the Rubicon forgoes the 285/70R17 and gets the 255/75 R17.Screenshot_20190520-111826_Chrome.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Kapoosh1

My sport stock, 8th gear would not come in till 60 mph. What gear are you in at 60mph with the manual?

Sent from my SM-T550 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

:D I actually just took the kids to Disneyland so did a roundtrip from SF-LA. For the most part I now use it as a 4 speed.

60MPH is 4th gear unless it's totally flat or slightly downhill. Even at 70+ if it's an incline I'm in 4th.

I just have to say that this is one sexy Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thank you!

Yup. Spectacular. It will be interesting to see which axles you decide to go with. I'm undecided between Rubicon 44s $4k or Dana 60s $10k. I only want to upgrade once. It's too expensive to do this twice. I like how you stayed with Sport flares. European Jl's all have the same style fender flares. They are just the right height. But I think the Rubicon forgoes the 285/70R17 and gets the 255/75 R17

Realistically I'll hit the trails once a year max so I'll likely end up with 44's. I currently have the M220 in the rear, so I'm not sure if I can keep that and just buy a 44 front. But I'd like to do at least 4.88's.

For what I use the Jeep for I would rather do 44's and a supercharger with the left over money vs Dana 60's.