VIDEO : EVO EJS RUN - Highlights of the EVO Gladiator out on Steel Bender

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Without question, the all new Jeep Gladiator was the talk of the town during the 2019 Moab Easter Jeep Safari and if there was one in particular that truly stood out, I'd have to say it was the one made by EVO Manufacturing. Needless to say, any run that EVO invited Cindy and I to join them on was one that we made sure to attend and that included their official run up the Steel Bender trail. Unfortunately, a lot media guys had the same idea and because it, we weren't able to get as much footage as we would have preferred. For that, we apologize but hope you'll still be able to enjoy what little we were able to get.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Jeeeep

Scenery and colors get enhanced after a rainfall :thumb:

fun trail and too bad the traffic jam cut it short, would've liked to see that section of the trail

Was that Randy with the beard?

GCM 2.0

Always great to see the old crew wheeling together. Looks like my co-pilot Clay from “Keep It Tight” made the run too!

13_gecko_rubi

Was nice seeing you guys before the run. Stinks you couldn't make the drop, I fast forwarded just to see that then went back and watched lol.

Sent via....

penak

Banned
Great video,thanks for posting
o.png

Last edited:

RMC2

Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. Looked like the megacab rubbed some unprotected paint on the rockers. Love the EVO JT Overlander.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dang... That place is beautiful. Great video as usual...

It really is an amazing place. We're glad that we could share it with you even if only through video :)

Looks like a great time. :thumb:

Oh yeah, always a great time when you're out with friends :)

Nice! I could have watched about another hour.

LOL - glad to hear that we just put out enough to keep you interested :)

Scenery and colors get enhanced after a rainfall :thumb:

fun trail and too bad the traffic jam cut it short, would've liked to see that section of the trail

Was that Randy with the beard?

LOL - yes it was! I totally didn't recognize him until he started talking :crazyeyes:

Always great to see the old crew wheeling together. Looks like my co-pilot Clay from “Keep It Tight” made the run too!

Oh yeah, it was great to see Clay again and fun to see him behind the wheel. Had a good time wheeling with him :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
just watched it again, thanks for the video.

Awesome! Glad to hear it was fun enough to watch again :)

Was nice seeing you guys before the run. Stinks you couldn't make the drop, I fast forwarded just to see that then went back and watched lol.

Sent via....

It was great seeing you again and a real pleasure to meet your wife and kids! It was a real bummer about not being able to make the drop. There were 2 groups ahead of us and they were strapping each and every 2-door down. We had waited about half an hour and the line never moved once. Mel decided it just wasn't worth the wait and I'd have to agree. Hope you enjoyed what we were able to film though.

Great video,thanks for posting

Glad you enjoyed it :)

So, it sounded like Mel said in the video the base price plus Evo price puts it around $70k. If that’s all for the one he is driving in the video.... bargain!

Yup, the cost of a Sport is about $35k and the parts installed came up to about the same. A total bargain for sure. :yup:

Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. Looked like the megacab rubbed some unprotected paint on the rockers. Love the EVO JT Overlander.

I think it rubbed just a tad but nothing serious. The EVO JT really is badass!