2 door Jl build “sport”

Rgk401

IMG_3060.jpg
2018 JEEP Jl sport

First I upgraded to the Artec front CAD skid plate.IMG_3167.jpg

I found some Jl rubicon take off wheels and tires for a really good price.IMG_4443.jpg

Then my partner ordered a MetalCloak front bumper and a smittybilt x20 winch. If it was left up to me I would have ordered something a little different but hey I appreciate the gift. IMG_4858.jpg

I ordered a Rock krawler 2.5” X factor series with all adjustable control arms and front track bar. The ride is okay but I think it could be a tad better. I will be upgrading to there 2.25 shocks soon!IMG_4828.jpg

Then I went ahead and ordered ‘5’ 37x12.5x17 nitto trail grapplers and a set of spidertrax 1.75in wheel spacers.IMG_4914.jpg

And finally just placed a order for synergy manufacturing HD drag link, HD tie rod and steering stabilizer relocation kit.

And yes I am running 37’s on stock axles,and honestly is not horrible like it was on the jk,and still get decent fuel mileage. YES the jeep now does love 6th and 7th gear but that’s about the with the new PR44 and 4.88 gears. Also I should add that I have adjusted the computer with the superchips tuner.
IMG_4950.jpg
IMG_4913.jpgIMG_4906.jpg
I should also note that my Jeep isn’t a daily driver. It’s gets driven about 10 days out of the month and 99% on road.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rgk401

IMG_4882.jpgIMG_4598.jpg
Also I should add that the front lights are from amazon. After someone stole my kc light off my Jk I swore to never buy expensive off road light again. The amazon lights are cheap and I don’t expect them to last very long.. when they do go out I’ll just replace with another set. [emoji481]

JTCO

Meme King
Looks good. Tip on the lights: if it's not too much work, take them apart and run a silicon bead around the sealing surfaces. The lights should last a long time. I got a cheap 42 inch light bar for 80 bucks and there were tons of bad reviews on it in regards to water leaking in. Numerous reviews said to do the silicon mod and there wouldn't be any issues. Sure enough, I think I've had mine 5 years now with no leaks.

Rgk401

Looks good. Tip on the lights: if it's not too much work, take them apart and run a silicon bead around the sealing surfaces. The lights should last a long time. I got a cheap 42 inch light bar for 80 bucks and there were tons of bad reviews on it in regards to water leaking in. Numerous reviews said to do the silicon mod and there wouldn't be any issues. Sure enough, I think I've had mine 5 years now with no leaks.

THANK YOU [emoji120] I will do that when I get home.

penak

Banned
looks good
o.png