Mostly done

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
This is what I used on my JK. However, I cannot remember if I used primer after scuffing. Sorry. You can probably get away with another finish besides textured if you were so inclined. I went with the textured because it matched my powder coated aluminum fenders, sliders and bumpers.

20190420_151129-768x1024.jpg

WiscoHR

This is what I used on my JK. However, I cannot remember if I used primer after scuffing. Sorry. You can probably get away with another finish besides textured if you were so inclined. I went with the textured because it matched my powder coated aluminum fenders, sliders and bumpers.

View attachment 10656

Same stuff I used on my JK it chipped off a little from rocks getting thrown up by the tires. But just a quick touch up now and then worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Peter Lind

Message received: the exposed body surfaces within the wheel wells (after installation of after market fender flares and liners) didn’t look good.
Rust Oleum to the rescue! Yesterday I painted all the offending areas flat black. (Thanks for the suggestion, doubletapdaddy). Here’s what it looks like now... IMG_7204.JPGIMG_7170.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app