Jl rubicon

JIMBOX

:( Well I'm afraid I had to get rid of my JLR--my wife TOTALLY HATED IT--the manual tranny/height/rough ride/soft top/tire noise--so

I went to my favorite FERNLEY DEALER and traded it for a HELLAYELLA JLU SAHARA/8-spd auto-her name is-------SARAH !

She's really happy, so I am too--no pictures yet-

:idontknow: JIMBO

VitaMeVas

My 2 cents. Slowly break one piece at a time and upgrade it. You’ll slowly build whatever you want and EASE your wife into it.

JIMBOX

:D Thanks guys--SARAH is just like my '08 JKUR, but -

There are quite a few improvements and the 8-spd tranny is pretty much like my Ram's-(SUPER)

I have to goto Ca. for a week and I'll get some pics when I come back next week

Good day

:thumb: JIMBO

MrGiant

Well that sucks, glad she 's ok with the Sahara unlimited, you still have a jeep.
Oh yeah, could have been much worse, but still a bit sad for you. Does a sahara really ride that much smoother than a rubi, or is it the wheelbase? Mmh

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

JIMBOX

:D Well, compared to my JLR--the SAHARA rides SO MUCH BETTER--which didn't matter to me, but THE WOMAN now enjoy's the ride !

Oh yeah, could have been much worse, but still a bit sad for you. Does a sahara really ride that much smoother than a rubi, or is it the wheelbase? Mmh

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

This JLU--rides quite a bit better than my '08 JLUR did, but again, it didn't matter to me my wife was still happy riding in the '08, JKUR--so--ya gotta please em--

I'll do a lotta mods to this anyway and kinda "EASE" her into the changes !

W.E.

:wings: JIMBO