Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : BEAST MODE - EVO Gladiator Transformed + Shakedown Run at Moab EJS

VIDEO : BEAST MODE - EVO Gladiator Transformed + Shakedown Run at Moab EJS

It was about 2 weeks ago to the day that Cindy and I first laid eyes on EVO Manufacturing's brand new and bone stock, Jeep Gladiator Sport. And it was just yesterday, here at the Moab Easter Jeep Safari, that we finally got to see what it looks like completely transformed and into the beast of a truck that it is today. In addition to running an EVO 6" coil lift on short arms, King shocks, Dana UD60 axles and 40" Nitto TrailGrapplers mounted on KMC Machete beadlocks, this JT pickup is also wearing EVO bumpers front and rear, rocker guards a bed rack complete with roof top tent and every overlanding doodad they think to put on it. In this video, you'll get to see what this awesome Gladiator looks like now and take a walk around it with Mel Wade to get a close up look at all it's goodies. Oh, did I mention that we also got a chance to take it out on it's very first shakedown run out here in the promised land? Yeah, you'll get to see some of that too and we hope you enjoy what you see.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

That was a beautiful video Eddie n Cindy. The 3wheel balance acted looked pretty wicked, I want one so much.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fuck. I'm going to go broke. Love that new tire carrier and awesome to hear that the bed and frame move together. Crazy that that thing went up that first ledge without using lockers.

Awesome !!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

Very cool video!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block LauraRose's Avatar
    The EVO team & their partners built an awesome Gladiator!!! It looks & runs like a true, blue BADASS. Thank you Mel, Lisa, Eddie & Cindy for taking us along for the ride - can't wait to see the rest of the WAYALIFE videos from EJS! (There will be a lot more, right Eddie??)

Laura Rose from PA
    1990 YJ
    2018 JL

That is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thats one big Gladiator! Cool how it performs, outstanding. the overall look isnt exactly my thing...but thats a question of different tastes.
    But one thing on brackets to correct/improve geometry and for example relocate track bars: bolt on stuff is cool with multiple bolts. But doesnt a bolted bracket as extension move a bit under load as far as bolt holes allow? (Elastic deformation is not what I mean now)
    I sometimes hear clonks in your videos, Eddie. Is there any relation, did I explain it good enough?

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Awesome build and great to see it in the wild. Have been looking forward to this video. With exception of those tight canyon turns, seemed to do everything effortlessly.

@MrGiant - my JK was 100% bolt on, and really the only noise other than the drivetrain was the coil springs. That's where I would get the loudest clunks. My JL long arm brackets are welded on, but the coilovers are bolt on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast