Hey Everyone from Sacramento (Norcal)

Wizzard005

Hey Guys,

We are not new to wheeling, been Toyota people since 4ever, but since jeep has finally came out with a pickup, we switched!

We currently have a JT on order, once it comes in we need to get her lifted ASAP. We plan to reach out to EVO since they just did theirs and it came out really good.

We are looking forward to meeting some of you, we have plans for a 50 state road trip for this summer, hoping to see some good spots in each state..

JTCO

Meme King
Hey Guys,

We are not new to wheeling, been Toyota people since 4ever, but since jeep has finally came out with a pickup, we switched!

We currently have a JT on order, once it comes in we need to get her lifted ASAP. We plan to reach out to EVO since they just did theirs and it came out really good.

We are looking forward to meeting some of you, we have plans for a 50 state road trip for this summer, hoping to see some good spots in each state..

Welcome to JL Wrangler. Evo makes quality stuff. Congrats on the new truck. Launch Edition I assume? What color did you go with?

Wizzard005

Welcome to JL Wrangler. Evo makes quality stuff. Congrats on the new truck. Launch Edition I assume? What color did you go with?

We did end up getting Launch, wanted grey, but ended up going black, because we wanted to do Red Accents like evo did, but now we have to do it a little different so it doesnt look like we copied lol... we may do blue too....

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler, can't wait to see your Gladiator!! You won't regret going with EVO.

Laura Rose from PA

Wizzard005

Still feels like a dream since we dont have it yet.... Been waiting for years...... today we wake up to a VM asking us to confirm the order.

Wizzard005

thank you, we are just waiting for EVO to get back on Monday to get a quote.... Still waiting for my truck to be born!