Please Welcome Dynomax to JLWrangler!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Hey Everyone, I wanted to let you all know that DynoMax has just signed up to become a advertiser of JLWrangler.com! As some of you may know, they are a manufacturer of high quality stainless steel exhaust systems and mufflers and I would be grateful if you could please give them a warm welcome here. Of course, if you're looking for an awesome sounding exhaust for your Jeep JL Wrangler, I'd highly recommend you give these guys a look. For more information, visit their website by clicking on the link below:

www.dynomax.com

RMC2

Welcome. I just installed your muffler on my 2001 F150. It is very quiet now. Need one for my JKUR.

DynoMax Exhaust

Advertiser
Supporter
Thanks all as usual for the warm welcome.
We are excited for what the JL platform brings us.
From what we saw last week at the LA Auto Show, the rear set up is very similar to the JK platform, so that should be easy to do an axle back.
After that we will start to work on a "crawler" type system :)

:beer:

Matt

Buggaboo

Thanks all as usual for the warm welcome.
We are excited for what the JL platform brings us.
From what we saw last week at the LA Auto Show, the rear set up is very similar to the JK platform, so that should be easy to do an axle back.
After that we will start to work on a "crawler" type system :)

:beer:

Matt

I ran into a guy running a dynomax crawler style exhaust on his JKUR the other day, and it sounded amazing!

Any idea when something similar might be available for the JLU?

Cheers,
Buggaboo

Last edited: