Wave from MD

aai

We just want to formally say HI. I have been reading thru the threads the past month and really appreciate everyones contributions, that we are learning from. We have a 2dr and slowly building it up. We are enjoying all the wayalife write-ups and videos. Thanks again. :thumb:
Sonny

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_648.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_648.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 83

aai

thanks for the welcome everyone. We have a ride coming up at Rausch Creek, it will be our first trail ride with the new jeep. Really looking forward to it.

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to JLWRANGLER, Nice looking jeep. What do you have cooking in your avatar picture, looks good and its making me hungry.

aai

lol, that was pork ribs, asparagus and 1.5lb rib eye on a way too heavy cast iron hibachi to be bringing out camping. We had to have it for the home, but I brought it out camping to break it in. :D

Mud Bug

Welcome from Delaware! Are you going on the Rausch Creek trail ride on May 4 with Infidel Jeepers? Hubs and I are heading on that trip with Bob as our trail guide. :)

aai

Welcome from Delaware! Are you going on the Rausch Creek trail ride on May 4 with Infidel Jeepers? Hubs and I are heading on that trip with Bob as our trail guide. :)
Hi MB, I signed up thru the Rausch Creek link for a guided ride and it is on May 4. We signed up for a Blues ride. It will be our first time getting our JL dirty so we are really looking forward to it. Ill look up Infidel Jeepers now. thanks
Sonny

Last edited:

Mud Bug

Hi MB, I signed up thru the Rausch Creek link for a guided ride and it is on May 4. We signed up for a Blues ride. It will be our first time getting our JL dirty so we are really looking forward to it. Ill look up Infidel Jeepers now. thanks
Sonny

OK I will be there on May 4th as well! We can Jeep wave at each other :D

Mud Bug

I scoped your Jeep out in case I really DO see you there :) I have a 2-door Mojito Rubicon.. I attached a stock picture but it is getting a small lift and some new shoes before Rausch Creek happens.

SS02.jpg

aai

Sounds good! We will look out for your vehicle in the morning during sign in which I believe is 8am-8:30. We are in a 2dr Sting Gray with MD tags.
Sonny

aai

I scoped your Jeep out in case I really DO see you there :) I have a 2-door Mojito Rubicon.. I attached a stock picture but it is getting a small lift and some new shoes before Rausch Creek happens.

View attachment 10628
what small lift are you guys looking at? We just did a small lift and wanted to be able to get in our 81" high garage without issues to do maintenance etc. Well, it was only one of our reasons. Im also still on research mode with all this stuff lol, and didn't want to jump in with both feet with a full suspension redo. So we ended up with the Teraflex ST1 and KM3 37s. We are now at 78".

Mud Bug

what small lift are you guys looking at? We just did a small lift and wanted to be able to get in our 81" high garage without issues to do maintenance etc. Well, it was only one of our reasons. Im also still on research mode with all this stuff lol, and didn't want to jump in with both feet with a full suspension redo. So we ended up with the Teraflex ST1 and KM3 37s. We are now at 78".

My dealership is going to install the Mopar 2" lift... my understanding is that it is actually higher than a true 2" lift. Maybe closer to 3-3.5"? After they do that I will be swinging by Bullyfrog Customs to ask them to look it over and install anything missing (I have been reading that Mopar is an "incomplete" kit... I have read online that I might need a trackbar, a trackbar bracket, and adjustable control arms all around. My garage is something like 90+" tall.. but I actually don't park my jeep in it. Right now it is full of boxes because we just moved into this house (and I am lazy to unpack). We did clear out one of the garage bays (we have a 3-car garage) but then set up exercise equipment in there for the eldest boy to work out. Hubs wants to install a hard top lift for his JL, and will need to park in there when his top is off.

aai

nice! 3 car garage with a 90" door height, you guys are doing it right! Looking forward to seeing it in action. Currently doing searches on inner fender mods for ours, but that's half the fun is the research. I have 2" left to spend lol

drhcobra

We just want to formally say HI. I have been reading thru the threads the past month and really appreciate everyones contributions, that we are learning from. We have a 2dr and slowly building it up. We are enjoying all the wayalife write-ups and videos. Thanks again. :thumb:
Sonny

Nice looking Jeep. I like those wheels. Are they mopar?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app