VIDEO : The EVOLUTION of the Jeep GLADIATOR into a BIG & BADASS TRUCK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It'd been about a week since Cindy and I were last down in SoCal and while we really should be heading out to Moab right now, we were dying to see how the EVO Gladiator was coming along and so, we decided to make a slight detour to the south. Needless to say, I'm super glad that we did because what we saw was nothing short of amazing! In this short video update, you'll get to see how just how much Mel and his crew were able to transform a basic JT Sport into an awesome, big and badass beast on 40's and complete with roof rack and tent and in just about a week. We hope you enjoy and hope that you'll check back soon to see it released into nature.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That EVO Gladiator is awesome. Crazy that they got that much done that fast.

It really has been a crazy amount of work they've gotten done. He did a great job of now showing it on camera but even Mel admitted to being beat in a way that he hasn't been in a long time.

Wow! Such an impressive bit of work

You know Mel - he's getting the shit done :yup:

GCM 2.0

It really has been a crazy amount of work they've gotten done. He did a great job of now showing it on camera but even Mel admitted to being beat in a way that he hasn't been in a long time.

You know Mel - he's getting the shit done :yup:

I actually worry about my buddy, that brother is always burning the candle at both ends. Kind of normal “Mel Beast Mode”.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I actually worry about my buddy, that brother is always burning the candle at both ends. Kind of normal “Mel Beast Mode”.

LOL - normal indeed. But, he sure killed it with this build. :yup:

Awesome build. Exiting to hear that the quarter pounder will return for the JL.

I agree! I was tempted to just install a JK one on the JL but the curvature of the grill apparently prevents that from being possible. Glad they have it in production now. :yup:

damn that looks great in such a short time!

hope to get a close up look at EJS :thumb:

Crazy short amount of time and crazy that it came out so well. :crazyeyes:

This thing is so sweet, hopefully some day I'll get to build one!

You and me both! :yup:

So sick!

Oh and that’s not gonna fit through the door. Lol

I agree they are going to have to make a bigger door

It took a lot of airing down but they just got it to squeak by :crazyeyes: