Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JL JOURNAL : SYNERGY Heavy Duty Tie Rod / Drag Link / Stabilizer Relocation Install

Quote Originally Posted by RMC2 View Post
    Thanks for another write up. Iím starting to think some of what we thought were beefy parts on the JL, are not holding up. Not that you baby your stuff when youíre going to mall, I donít think you have been that hard on Jet Li.
    Clearly, a lot of what we've been seeing LOOKS a lot bigger and better but of course, looks aren't everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeeep View Post
    Where's the beef!! thought I was getting 100% angus and it's looking like I got tofu

dammit, no savings on building out JL...in the end it's the same replacement components as the JK...there goes the budget
    There's never getting around it or at least, when it comes to building up a Jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Great video. Very informative. Well-designed product.
    Thanks! Been very happy with how they've been performing.

Quote Originally Posted by PIG View Post
    Great video, thanks for posting up Eddie/Cindy!
    You bet! You guys have made a really nice drag link, tie rod and steering stabilizer relocation kit and we really do appreciate your help

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Great video. Those components seem pretty damn stout. Is there any word on a Synergy front track bar relocation bracket?
    There should be one available now or any day now. Because we have a ProRock 44, we'd have to get one of their weld on kits and hope to do that sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Another good video!

Side note, the fact that you get the tightening of the lug nuts to mesh with the music in the background are the things that separate you guys from others. Nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by GCM 2.0 View Post
    I am certain the video is the usual work of incredibly informative footage......but this post right here is the only reason I am now going to watch it. Adam, you had me at ďtightening of the lug nuts to mesh with musicĒ.
    You guys are just too much

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDJL69 View Post
    Did the trackbar with the addition of the drag link and tie rod provide the final cure for your front wobble?
    The track bar alone did wonders for fixing our wobble but this steering system did a great job of making everything feel even tighter. I'm sure the replacing the drag link was a big part of this.

Welcome back from Moab and thanks for the reply. Looks like Iíll be doing g a Synergy install soon. Glad it solved the wobble and made the steering system even tighter.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

IMG_5001.jpg
    I too just upgraded my tie rod and drag link along with a better track bar and itís a night and day difference. My partner said the Jeep now drives like his S550 GT

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDJL69 View Post
    Welcome back from Moab and thanks for the reply. Looks like Iíll be doing g a Synergy install soon. Glad it solved the wobble and made the steering system even tighter.
    Thanks! It's been a hell of a long 2 weeks away from home and we're glad to be back. After testing it out over 2,000 miles and wheeling it in Moab, I can say that I'm very happy with what we installed

Quote Originally Posted by Rgk401 View Post
    I too just upgraded my tie rod and drag link along with a better track bar and itís a night and day difference. My partner said the Jeep now drives like his S550 GT
    Glad to hear you've found it to make a big difference too

Grab some rest if you can. Thanks for the great info and videos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12