JL JOURNAL : SYNERGY Heavy Duty Tie Rod / Drag Link / Stabilizer Relocation Install

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great news. Thanks for the info.

Off to the dealer next week then. I will post up how that goes.

Would love to hear how it goes. I literally found out about it a day after doing this install - not that I would expect any dealership to warranty a worn out TRE on my drag link though :crazyeyes:

CalSgt

I happened to be in Summit racing in Sparks & they had a Fox 2.0 steering stabilizer on the discount rack for $70, it was for an F-350 and a little longer than the one listed for the JL but I decided to give it a try anyway...

Since I have the Synergy tie rod & stabilizer flip all i had to do was move the clamp about 3" and seem out one of the bushing sleeves for it to work. It clears the diff, & doesn't look like it will make contact with anything at full flex.

Not bad for $100 discount

IMG_3745.jpg

Rampart22

That’s a huge bummer your still experiencing a wobble still. I’m really hoping that brace helps. I’ve already installed a yeti track bar and ordering the brace now. Looking to also change out the drag link and tie but damn I’m just pissing money and don’t want to spend if not needed. Kids need cloths and food and wife wants electricity. Soooo dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

drhcobra

That’s a huge bummer your still experiencing a wobble still. I’m really hoping that brace helps. I’ve already installed a yeti track bar and ordering the brace now. Looking to also change out the drag link and tie but damn I’m just pissing money and don’t want to spend if not needed. Kids need cloths and food and wife wants electricity. Soooo dumb.

Yeah, I hear you. I’d like to go with a PSC kit, maybe someday. I think it’s probably worth the $ just to beef up the track bar mount.

klastinger

I am going to install the relocation kit. Also installing the track bar brace. Just doing it all at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rampart22

In my experience the Fox 2.0 TS does not perform as well as the OE SS... ask me how I know. :crazyeyes: I would recommend the Synergy SS relocation kit.

Yep considering that relocation bracket from synergy but honestly with just a 2.5” lift there isn’t allot of room especially with the yeti track bar. It huge. But I’ll probably give it a shot. I just found my caster was off too. EVO front lowers...