Fox 2.0 shocks from dynatrac lift.

Neohiofan

I just purchased dynatrac endurosport lift and itll be delivered on Friday. I already have teraflex falcon 3.3 shocks. I will sell the 4 brand new fox shocks.
4 new FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth-body shocks with Dynatrac EnduroSport exclusive valving. These shocks are specifically tuned to Dynatrac springs. These monotube, high-pressure nitrogen shocks feature a 5/8-inch shaft, race-developed high-flow piston and the bodies are made from 6061-T6 aluminum for low weight, highest possible heat dissipation and resist corrosion.
$500 plus shipping
Cleveland, ohio

JTCO

Meme King
I just purchased dynatrac endurosport lift and itll be delivered on Friday. I already have teraflex falcon 3.3 shocks. I will sell the 4 brand new fox shocks.
4 new FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth-body shocks with Dynatrac EnduroSport exclusive valving. These shocks are specifically tuned to Dynatrac springs. These monotube, high-pressure nitrogen shocks feature a 5/8-inch shaft, race-developed high-flow piston and the bodies are made from 6061-T6 aluminum for low weight, highest possible heat dissipation and resist corrosion.
$500 plus shipping
Cleveland, ohio

You bought a specialty tuned lift kit that's designed to have the springs and shocks work together and you are separating the shocks from the springs instead and choosing to run inferior shocks because you already have them? I'm confused :thinking:

Why would you buy the lift kit over some other set of coils since you were planing on keeping the shocks that you already have?

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
why would you not use the Fox shocks that came with the kit ? I think they are better than the teraflex shocks.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I have to concur. F-those Falcons. Or at the very least, keep the Fox 2.0's in your back pocket for when the Falcons break.

irishtim7

Don't sell those Fox shocks until you try them. The shocks on the JL are so easy to swap out. My guess is you will like them better than the Falcons. Its a really nice kit. Keep it intact and the way it was meant to be. I just installed this kit and couldn't be happier with it.

Last edited:

JP223/3USA

Falcons are garbage. I posted a few months ago about falcons with my Dynatrac lift. Ride didn’t feel smooth without my fox shocks. I didn’t pay for the falcons and that’s why I gave them a try. With the fancy falcon design, you’ll have better luck using them as a gator golf putter

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Neohiofan

To answer everyone’s question.... Because I want to. If I want to light $100 bills to stay warm in the summer in front of you I will. I will do it because I can. Do what you want with your jeep and I’ll do what I want with my Jeep. I didnt ask for anyone’s opinion in this thread. I posted something for sale. After all of this bullshit I’d rather just delete this thread.

TFD

To answer everyone’s question.... Because I want to. If I want to light $100 bills to stay warm in the summer in front of you I will. I will do it because I can. Do what you want with your jeep and I’ll do what I want with my Jeep. I didnt ask for anyone’s opinion in this thread. I posted something for sale. After all of this bullshit I’d rather just delete this thread.

Well you are going to get an opinion when you are doing something as ridiculous as this to a perfectly good lift kit.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

We don’t delete threads. Good luck with the sale.