Got a JL? Heading to Moab for EJS? HATE your stock muffler?

DynoMax Exhaust

Advertiser
Supporter
Well... tell us why you deserve one of our new muffler elimination pipe, and if your story is good, we will hook you up with one out in Moab :)

Muffler Elimination Pipe
The Jeep JL® Muffler Elimination Pipe makes quick and easy work of removing your vehicle’s muffler. This muffler elimination pipe is easy to install, and delivers a deep performance tone. It is manufactured with mandrel bent, Stainless Steel pipe that will last for years to come. The Jeep JL Muffler Elimination Pipe is engineered to provide optimal ground clearance along with an improvement in horsepower & torque. This kit is designed to function with aftermarket suspension systems and frame/body protection accessories.

:beer:

Attachments

• 39537.jpg
    39537.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 146

13_gecko_rubi

Mine sticks down way too far now with the new bumper. Taking a sawzall to Moab with me as I'm sure I'll need it lol

Will you have any to buy in Moab?20190408_182003.jpeg

Sent via....

I've seen Eddie's video where he cracks the exhaust hangers in the rear while wheeling. I need to do something before I do the same thing, especially since I'm stock. Please, Dynomax, help me make sure I get to drive home in one piece.

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880.

GrayBeard

Well... tell us why you deserve one of our new muffler elimination pipe, and if your story is good, we will hook you up with one out in Moab :)

Muffler Elimination Pipe
The Jeep JL[emoji768] Muffler Elimination Pipe makes quick and easy work of removing your vehicle’s muffler. This muffler elimination pipe is easy to install, and delivers a deep performance tone. It is manufactured with mandrel bent, Stainless Steel pipe that will last for years to come. The Jeep JL Muffler Elimination Pipe is engineered to provide optimal ground clearance along with an improvement in horsepower & torque. This kit is designed to function with aftermarket suspension systems and frame/body protection accessories.

[emoji481]
Any sound comparison tracks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app