Which JL Wrangler Interior Do You Like?

Which JL Wrangler Interior do you Like Most?

• Red Metallic

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Silver Gray

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Stitched Leather

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! I doubt it! It's all good though. At least it goes with white and black! :thumb:

I dunno. If it isn't built already, there might be a chance you could have your order modified. Certainly, it would hurt to ask your dealer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Red accent reminds me of my first Jeep ... a red CJ 7. Practical is the gray because its neutral.

I think I like the red because it's anything but practical but then, I can see how it would put a lot of other people off. What I would have liked to see most is a color matched dash just like the old CJ's were. That would have been awesome :yup:

NFRs2000NYC

I voted red, but would prefer black leather with red stitching to match the other black/red stitch in the rubi. Having said that, I think that red on all the colors doesn't work, especially on something like yellow, which makes it look like Ronald Mcdonald's offroader. It would have been better if the stitching and dash were color matched to the exterior, like FCA does with Fiats.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I voted red, but would prefer black leather with red stitching to match the other black/red stitch in the rubi. Having said that, I think that red on all the colors doesn't work, especially on something like yellow, which makes it look like Ronald Mcdonald's offroader. It would have been better if the stitching and dash were color matched to the exterior, like FCA does with Fiats.

:cheesy: I won't lie, McDonald's is what had come to my mind the first time I saw the yellow and red together. I didn't want to think it but it was there. Black with red pop stitching would be sweet. Our Renegade had something like it.

main.php

JIMBOX

:D Well, I'm just going for BLACK LEATHER and I don't really care about the stitching---

If I'm unhappy with the dash color--with my NACHO YELLOW exterior---I'll just paintit--

Whatever

:wings::thumb: JIMBO

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
After seeing some old cars, yesterday, I thought of how much I liked the interior of one particular model. I think the dash of the 1956 Chevrolet Belair, is one of the most attractive I’ve ever seen. It’s so clean.

IMG_0774.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG

I may be nuts, but I think the new JL dash is just as tastefully done, with all the modern things you want.

IMG_0773.JPG
IMG_0772.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app