View Poll Results: Which JL Wrangler Interior do you Like Most?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red Metallic

7 31.82%
  • Silver Gray

7 31.82%
  • Stitched Leather

8 36.36%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which JL Wrangler Interior Do You Like?

Question Which JL Wrangler Interior Do You Like?

Now that we've all seen the 3 different interior layouts of the all new JL Wrangler, I was hope to see which one you liked most. Do you like the eye popping red metallic dash or do you prefer the more subdued silver gray dash or are you more into the elegance of pop stitched leather? If you're viewing the site on a desktop computer, please be sure to cast your vote on the attached poll!

To help remind you of what your choices look like, here's what all 3 look like.

Red Metallic

Silver Gray

Sahara - Pop Stitched Leather

Don't forget to VOTE!!

I voted for silver, however, the leather is good looking too. I like the red only if it was on a red Jeep. Otherwise, just doesn't work for me.

Caught the Bug
    id have to say silver, i do like the leather but its a lil fancy for what id want

Fresh Catch
    I'm a fan of the stitched leather. Would be nice if it was available in the Rubicon. Between the other two it's a toss up, depends on the exterior color. The red interior would go good with a Granite Crystal, Silver, or White. My WK2 Grand Cherokee Summit has a leather stitched dash and I love it.

They all look good, but I say red, grey, leather.

Fresh Catch
    Red, gray, leather. The red reminds me of the flat dashes in the early CJ's I owed.

Cool! Keep the votes coming!!

We're getting a white JL Rubicon and with the red accents, I'm hoping we get a red dash to go with them

I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't vote yet. Since I have a JK with red accents, I might be leaning away from red on JL. But the red sure does look poppin! I'd do red in a heartbeat.

For the JL (mine at least), I'm leaning toward the silver/grey dash only because it can be accented any which way.

I'm just not sure how I feel about the all leather pop stitch dash. In a GC, sure, but not sure in a wrangler. Sun beating down it. Getting dirty and dusty. How much life will it have??

I'd vote silver with red a very close second.

Eddie, since you've seen the dash in person, are those accent red pieces something that could be swapped with some aftermarket options? The ability to change might be kind of cool.

I think I would rather have the stitched leather on all models. The red would look good on some but will probably be played out like it is on the JK. The silver looks okay too and reminds he of the first gen JK a little.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app